Author Topic: new to forum  (Read 2554 times)

Offline Tuna-fishTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Tuna-fish has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
new to forum
« on: June 08, 2014, 06:02:11 PM »
hows it going yall just got back in to uo after very long time off played lake austin then now slowly dipping my toes back in the water.
i started playing way back in middle school so almost 15yrs ago. i feel brand new to the game now.. kinda lost on all the new content. now playing a free shard.(lexia)  stop playing to play wow but now has become very boring and too easy.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 06:06:13 PM by Tuna-fish »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: new to forum
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 04:58:35 AM »
Please take a look at the stickied intros and put in some more effort on yours. We ask for a good intro before we let you in :)
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 01:48:58 PM »
Haha ok!

Hello I'm king tuna on Alexandria.

I used to be a hardcore uo player on multiple shards (lake Austin, atlantic , Europa, and napa valley. Predominately atlantic. back in the day. I dabbled in all aspects of the game from 97/98 (14/15yr) to 04/05 . I remember when I first started my friend and i  would mine mine and lj or kill lichs in deceit until pks came around and ended it. I also remember being scammed on my first house. Sad day :( OSI things I dabbled in were pvp guild battles to control despise and scrolls. Guild run doom/peerless. I rocked a pk necromage for champs and peace tamer for Pvm. At that time in life i change over to WoW and free servers lexia and rastlins world (uorw). I used to use easyuo for my script needs but it seems that most of the "approved" scripts are extremely out dated. So i google search is where I found this happening place checked out some of the script bios.. had what I was looking for so I thought i would take the next step in this new relationship and join the forum.

at this moment in time i am rebuilding a legacy on lexia my older accounts had been deleted i assume. it not too bad just takes a little longer now with having a 2 year old and crappy work schedule. i only play maybe couple of hours a night. but once i get this ball rolling ill be on more.. (waiting for pets to bond). i have yet to red up on the new expansions so i have zero knowledge about them. if anyone has any other servers that great let me know ill try them out. i also like to ramble. i from Maine. i work for Pepsico. Im an Aries. Patriots fan. Celtics Fan. baseball is boring hockey only during the playoffs. what the Hell is soccer?

i hope to see you all around and thank you for allowing me to join your community.
  King Tuna

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 08:18:44 PM »
Thanks for the re-do. Restricted status is lifted, enjoy the site!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 08:52:35 PM »
But can you tune a piano?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 09:47:53 PM »
Welcome!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2014, 12:58:00 AM »
i cannot tune a piano but i can smash the keys and make noise like no other!! :D thank you for the lift!

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2014, 06:44:23 AM »
Welcome to the community!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2014, 01:38:09 PM »
Welcome aboard :)

what the Hell is soccer?

The thing that seems to be on my television every night these days :D
20 mins till England vs Italy starts :D
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2014, 06:23:43 PM »
Welcome to SUO! What is the story on being scammed out of your house? I love hearing stories about from UO Days long past. I am very nostalgic like that.

Tags: