Author Topic: new member  (Read 3430 times)

Offline HrnTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Hrn has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« on: June 09, 2014, 09:14:02 PM »
Hi all, one say that my English is very bad as we will see ;).

I'm Spanish, I have 35, and I am in love with UO.
I left because I had a daughter and difficult to play. Now that my daughter is grown a bit, I return again to attack!, (And I think my daughter into anything too), as I read somewhere, "Uo not left, you grab a accurate". because that's my story took more than 10 years of playing and letting at times. OSI always in drachenfels servers and europe.

I played with uoassist, remember I started playing with little more than the uoassit use, and doing everything by hand. mine and mine so far to have a blacksmith, and became a magician and a search for treasure .. tamer hand went up! good in 10 years time gave me everything.

But what is clear is that if I had not wanted to throw myself back up to half-life characters as formerly, and for that reason and not much knowledge EasyUO ago, but this is obsolete now, and looking for alternatives I discovered scriptuo, and I think can be a great tool to start playing again, that if now free servers,

Well, greetings to all, and see you.

JL
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 09:27:06 PM by Hrn »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: new member
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 04:57:20 AM »
Thanks for the intro, welcome to SUO. Restricted status lifted so have a look around!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 06:29:07 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 06:42:38 AM »
Welcome!

Offline HrnTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Hrn has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 11:54:59 AM »
thank you very much!, is always a joy to return to uo and meet people who also is crazy about this fantastic game

Here we are

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2014, 01:40:59 PM »
Hi all, one say that my English is very bad as we will see Wink.

Now that my daughter is grown a bit, I return again to attack!, (And I think my daughter into anything too), as I read somewhere, "Uo not left, you grab a accurate".

Winks back :) Welcome aboard!
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2014, 11:51:31 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2014, 04:06:54 PM »
Hi all, one say that my English is very bad as we will see Wink.

Now that my daughter is grown a bit, I return again to attack!, (And I think my daughter into anything too), as I read somewhere, "Uo not left, you grab a accurate".

Winks back :) Welcome aboard!

*giggles*
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Tags: new member