Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 3400 times)

Offline emphyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • emphy has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings
« on: July 28, 2014, 04:44:19 AM »
I've played UO since 2002 and currently I'm playing on UODemise and, to be honest, I really like the place.  After seeing all those desolated shards with 2 bots sitting in Luna, i was surprised to find this place full of active people. I always was more of a PvP guy and factions system might be the thing I love the most in this game. But you can't just skip the farming part so I'm making friends with blood eles for 3 days now.

Speaking about real life, I'm a 20 y\o comrade interested in blues music and tourism. Good thing there are plenty of places to go in Russia and my friend is in love with photography so we make quite a combo.
Spoiler: show
[img]https://pp.vk.me/c9966/u5176204/134845313/z_73b35ecb.jpg[/img][img]https://pp.vk.me/c301206/v301206204/45b/xJTrWasZTC8.jpg[/img][img]https://pp.vk.me/c425723/v425723204/1644/DeSIkszPf20.jpg[/img][img]https://pp.vk.me/c403728/v403728204/6930/IdkaxrjqUZg.jpg[/img]

Thanks for your attention and sorry for all the mistakes I made.

Nickie.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 07:51:12 AM »

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 09:09:53 AM »
I really like the photo with the man in the forest :)

Welcome aboard!
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline emphyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • emphy has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 09:26:40 AM »
Well I've just googled for script library and search engine forces got me here. Well I came here for them. And seems that you guys are friendly, so some English practice won't hurt.

I don't really have much to show right now for my photographing friend isn't in Moscow atm.

We bought this car for 300 bucks to do some New Year drifting. Worked wonders with locked rear differential and roads covered with snow :)
Spoiler: show
[img]https://pp.vk.me/c316323/v316323168/44e8/JqPjaUrlmLg.jpg[/img]

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 01:47:47 PM »
welcome to scriptuo  .. you are now free to roam about the cabin enjoy.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 01:55:26 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 03:03:06 PM »
WELCOME!

Tags: Intro