Author Topic: Hi I'm Tercero  (Read 2330 times)

Offline TerceroTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Tercero has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi I'm Tercero
« on: July 24, 2014, 07:09:27 PM »
  I have been playing UO off and on since around end of beta, I have quit a few times thinking I wont be back, but here I am again lol . I enjoy PvM and crafting , not very good at PvP so I don't go looking for fights. I enjoy champ spawns whether its with guild or soloing on my Sampy. I guess in all honesty I'm a 46 year old kid at heart, I started on the ultimas when I had a commodore and thought I had hit the lottery when I heard they were actually doing an online ultima .. I am glad I have an understanding non gamer wife ( who I constantly thank God for sending my someone who'd put up with my butt for all these years).
 In RL I work for local cable company troubleshooting problems at customers houses, my main hobby is gaming and used to love fishing but its hard to find a good spot to go anymore.  Its a pleasure meeting all of you and hope to see ya in game if you play on LS.
  For the views and no comments I have lacked in introducing myself properly, that's one thing I am very poor at I am horrible talking about myself. I was recently introduced to running a script  from a friend and have become addicted is the best word, I haven't written anything yet , but got a few to work better from piddling for lack of a better word. Then checking on a BOD script I found this site and was impressed by some of the ones available compared to what I am using. Any questions about myself would gladly be answered lol , Thanks
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 11:42:20 AM by Tercero »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hi I'm Tercero
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 06:47:18 AM »
Welcome to SUO
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 07:35:45 AM »
welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 08:46:14 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 09:09:38 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2014, 12:45:29 PM »
Welcome aboard :)

Then checking on a BOD script I found this site and was impressed by some of the ones available compared to what I am using.

Which one(s) are you using for BODS?
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline TerceroTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Tercero has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2014, 06:54:17 PM »
 thank you.... I use s7bodfiller  and bodswap for bods I just started using these recently

Tags: