Author Topic: Current C# integration with Stealth  (Read 7535 times)

Offline SpammyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Spammy has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Current C# integration with Stealth
« on: August 11, 2015, 01:56:29 AM »
Hi, i tried to download various Stealths/ScriptDotNet dll/ScriptAPI.cs but didn't manage to get it working...

I already posted on another thread, but i was kinda off-topic there, so i'll write here again.
As Crome was writing here:
You are refering to maxwells dll, wich is currently the only working solution for c#, provided by users.

I came to understand Maxwell's dll is the only one working atm. But the dll alone will not suffice, we need a matching ScriptAPI.cs (unless i want to rewrite one from scratch, which i do not :P ) and a compatible Stealth version (i think there are versions check for the dll)

Can anyone then provide me a link to download a matching ScriptDotNet2.dll, ScriptAPI.cs and Stealth program, so that all of this works together?
Alternatively, if you want to send it to me just pm me and i'll tell you my email.

Thanks!

EDIT: Ok Crome was so nice to send me some files over.
Thanks Crome!

Still missing is the ScriptAPI.cs matching the last ScriptDotNet2.dll, anyone knows where to get it?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 02:01:05 AM by Spammy »

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Current C# integration with Stealth
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 04:58:00 AM »
I can reply for public so anyone can read and understand it.
We as the Stealth Team itself only providing the Script.dll, wich is written in Delphi.
In the past there were upcoming wishes writing Scripts in C#, Lua, Java, C++, PHP and any possible languange.
But the Focus on Stealth is Delphi, Pascal and Python, we dont provide any other dll.

However Maxwell has been updating the scriptdotnet.dll wich was contributed by persons such as Orich, Neo and Me and due his solid and frequently work, we included his dll on some points of Release.
ScriptdotNetAPI.cs was a product of Orich and me, I work on my ScriptSDK and Orich prolly stopped to play 'n code in UO\C#.

So there wont be any further release of that file unless someone update it himself and release it for public. :-\

Hope this resolve the matter.

Regards

Crome

Offline Intelegang

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Intelegang has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 10:53:30 PM »
It is a very good article And now I am a part of this as well. But I would recommend it.

Offline Test3Imolesi

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Test3Imolesi has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 07:11:50 PM »
I can reply for public so anyone can read and understand it.
We as the Stealth Team itself only providing the Script.dll, wich is written in Delphi.
In the past there were upcoming wishes writing Scripts in C#, Lua, Java, C++, PHP and any possible languange.
But the Focus on Stealth is Delphi, Pascal and Python, we dont provide any other dll.

However Maxwell has been updating the scriptdotnet.dll wich was contributed by persons such as Orich, Neo and Me and due his solid and frequently work, we included his dll on some points of Release.
ScriptdotNetAPI.cs was a product of Orich and me, I work on my ScriptSDK and Orich prolly stopped to play 'n code in UO\C#.

So there wont be any further release of that file unless someone update it himself and release it for public. :-\

Hope this resolve the matter.

Regards

Crome

chrome, can u send me too?
after watching this video
i got excited!!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 09:43:02 PM by Test3Imolesi »

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2016, 12:07:30 AM »
If you mean ScriptSDK you can find it via www.scriptsdk.com. Use an older Client (Stealth < 7) to get full compability. I#m sorting out some things atm. Maybe i will release SDK source for public very soon.

Offline Test3Imolesi

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Test3Imolesi has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2016, 10:50:50 AM »
If you mean ScriptSDK you can find it via www.scriptsdk.com. Use an older Client (Stealth < 7) to get full compability. I#m sorting out some things atm. Maybe i will release SDK source for public very soon.

Chrome, I meaning the files present at https://bitbucket.org/Stealthadmin/stealth-api/downloads (ScriptDotNet.dll and ScriptAPI.cs) but the repository is private and I got Access Denied

The SDK doesnt have the ScriptAPI.cs file

Image from video:

Post Merge: May 21, 2016, 06:47:19 AM

I found it, at http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=13054.msg108167#msg108167

but Cliloc class is missing :/
in your version its exists?

thankz in advance.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 06:47:20 AM by Test3Imolesi »

Tags: