Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 1212 times)

Offline matg0dTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • matg0d has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello everyone
« on: July 03, 2016, 08:16:50 AM »
Hello folks my name is Matheus,

Im playing UO for about 8 years, with a lot of pauses in between, only in freeshards cuz I live in a country where the dollar exchange rate is quite harsh to pay the monthly fee.
I love this game for the PvM aspect of it, hate to be Pked, always get raided, still play the damm thing.
And there is Crafting, like no other game has ever done nearly as good as this game could.

Looking forward to met you all.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 11:03:29 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 12:32:40 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: