Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 1445 times)

Offline sgrazTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • sgraz has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello everyone
« on: November 28, 2016, 06:49:20 AM »
Nice to meet you people, I've been a passionate gamer for all my life. I must say that I mostly played FPS and RTS on fairly competetive level back in my days, yet I never forgot the feeling of playing Ultima Online. Back in those days I was playing Renaissance and I honestly had no clue about other versions of the game, and then like it happened for most players... I got to play DaoC and totally moved there with my UO guild. Only lately, after more than 10 years, I happened to know of so many implementations (changes) that happened to Ultima Online and just recently I decided to try an Age of Shadows shard (that I got told to be an awesome version of the game). I'm having quite some fan so far, even if it's so much different from the UO I used to play, so less skills oriented and more items based. But well... somehow I feel like I can fix my been cheating on UO by playing this version that seems so much DaoC-like :D Dunno if I'll ever have the same fun I used to have in the past and I'm even considering going back to a Renaissance Shard, or... well if anyone would suggest me any other version worth the time :D
I was playing on Demise(too much new things to learn for me), but that's where I met a friend who got me into the Age of Shadows, I'm just still pretty clueless about how the game is and how is gonna be, but I do recognize "skill" when I see and read it and that's why I'm here typing in your forum :D
Thanks for the attention and I hope someone will share some advices

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 07:57:27 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline sgrazTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • sgraz has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 08:39:30 AM »
Thanky ou very much!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 06:32:37 PM »
Welcome to SUO

Tags: