Author Topic: My Intro  (Read 1261 times)

Offline dark123321Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • dark123321 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My Intro
« on: April 12, 2018, 08:40:24 AM »
Hello there SUO community!

I have been a UO player off/and/on for many years. I first started playing when UO first came out and played it so much I dropped out of school so I could play even more. Yes, I was addicted. In the years to follow I would refrain from coming back to the game in fear that I would repeat my mistake,  but I always seem to come back to play. The game offers more than any AAA games that I currently have played. The community can be awesome (and not-so-much) but it is definitely diverse, which is what someone like me digs.

I currently play on the Freeshard Heritage (Trueuo.com) which aims to be a clone of OSI (with few exceptions). I have enjoyed my time there and since playing for a month or so, and (re)realized how "clicky" this game is. I came here looking for a solution - and I think I found one.

I do some limited scripting in UOS and feel I've done a pretty good job. I write my own scripts if I can, or modify others to make them work with new gumps and learn from their methods.

Thanks to everyone for being one reason this game has stayed alive for so long (20 years!! wow!).

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: My Intro
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 09:30:24 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline dark123321Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • dark123321 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 01:23:03 PM »
Thank you for accepting me. I will give back what I can!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 02:39:06 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: