Author Topic: Most Welcome  (Read 1387 times)

Offline KinkstaahTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kinkstaah has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Most Welcome
« on: April 18, 2018, 03:14:53 PM »
Hello all

i would like to take this opportunity to say greetings to Uo comunity. i am a huge fan of Uo from Turkey and mostly playing on free shards.  i remember the day i first buy  this game at 1997 it was a huge excitment these days. didnt have much chance to play on eu shard since ping issues. lots of "quits" and "returning back"  followed up each other and here we are ... :). i was really excited when i see the posts dated on 2018. i was like omg alive uo comunity. usually its all out dated info and posts when you search about uo.  soo  i would like to say well done who keeps up this work.
i kindly ask for acceptance to this huge source of information. Thank you

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Most Welcome
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 03:46:04 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Most Welcome
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 01:53:29 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: