Author Topic: Back again  (Read 1233 times)

Offline torallTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • torall has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Back again
« on: June 26, 2018, 01:56:44 AM »
Hi guys,
Torall here, back from another long break away from UO.

I'm not sure if this is my original account on this board or not but it was what i could find a working password for.
I started playing UO a few months after launch and never quite got the feel for it at first, i dabbled in and out for a few years before finally really getting into it in the early 2000s.
Although i fall away from it for years at a time it will always draw me back, i don't think that there will ever be another game that could take it's pace for me.

Crafting has always been my passion and ScriptUO was a great help in making my way through some of the more tedious leveling.
I'm looking forward to seeing whats new here and getting back into the community.

Thanks
Torall

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Back again
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 06:55:33 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Back again
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 03:23:22 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: