Author Topic: Hello, my name is SpinnZ and I appreciate your effort and skill  (Read 1430 times)

Offline SpinnZTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • SpinnZ has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Hello, my name is SpinnZ and I appreciate your effort and skill
« on: September 10, 2018, 11:52:16 PM »
Hello, my name is SpinnZ and I just heard about your site earlier today but I don't remember who it was that told me. I'm turning 30 this year, my brother introduced me to UO shortly after Age of Shadows was release back when I was in high school. We played on the Napa Valley server for a short while and after that I was hooked. I bounced around from free shard to shard when I first found UO Gateway nearly 15 years ago and have been playing ever since.

I am a complete newbie when it comes to scripting, I can make small modifications but rarely try to mess with them. My only experience has been with EUO or making semi-complex razor macros but I am a quick learner. I love your extensive library, I've already done a lot of snooping. I'm also open to advice about what I should be using, I may be rather outdated with my programs and have much to learn here :)

Hopefully this cut's it for an introduction but if you would like to know more, feel free to ask.

Oh, I'm from California and have a very laid-back and friendly attitude <3
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 11:54:35 PM by SpinnZ »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, my name is SpinnZ and I appreciate your effort and skill
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 06:20:49 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, my name is SpinnZ and I appreciate your effort and skill
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 02:07:21 PM »
Hello, my name is SpinnZ and I just heard about your site earlier today but I don't remember who it was that told me. I'm turning 30 this year, my brother introduced me to UO shortly after Age of Shadows was release back when I was in high school. We played on the Napa Valley server for a short while and after that I was hooked. I bounced around from free shard to shard when I first found UO Gateway nearly 15 years ago and have been playing ever since.

I am a complete newbie when it comes to scripting, I can make small modifications but rarely try to mess with them. My only experience has been with EUO or making semi-complex razor macros but I am a quick learner. I love your extensive library, I've already done a lot of snooping. I'm also open to advice about what I should be using, I may be rather outdated with my programs and have much to learn here :)

Hopefully this cut's it for an introduction but if you would like to know more, feel free to ask.

Oh, I'm from California and have a very laid-back and friendly attitude <3

That would be me my friend!! Welcome to SUO!

Tags: