Author Topic: hello all  (Read 1577 times)

Offline DeezTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Deez has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hello all
« on: November 29, 2018, 08:58:21 AM »
returning to uo, im told lots of scripts still work and i cant wait to play this old but fun game again. Deez

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: hello all
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 09:30:19 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughfull introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!

Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the sticked examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community! Use a translator program if you feel you can not write in english.

Offline DeezTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Deez has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 10:58:20 AM »
Well were to start, i started uo playing UOR. i started on Lake Superior shard for about 5 years. I left the game to move on to WoW for a number of years but im now looking for a more casual  game play. In my return to UO i was a bit bummed to find all the shards dead for the most part until i ran across Atlantic packed with players. At this point i was able to transfer my Tamer over to Atlantic and upgrade my account to current content. one of the newest things im liking is the new pet skill system. One bonus i found is i have a stable full of pre-patch pets  :). I think the next toon i transfer will be my crafter. in many ways its a all new game. General Deez

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 05:32:25 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 02:03:02 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: