Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 1329 times)

Offline dreamTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • dream has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings
« on: December 09, 2018, 09:16:19 AM »
I'm Dream. Originally played some UO back in the 90's and then left it for Everquest. Came back to playing about 8 years ago on a freeshard, and haven't looked back.
Over the years I've played many MMOs, but always come back to a few of the originals. Ultima Online, Eve Online, and Everquest. I think my time with Eve Online is done, as
it is no longer run by CCP games. So, this leaves me with Everquest, and Ultima Online (freeshard).

I am also very interested in a new game coming out, i think next year, or possibly 2020 called Chronicles of Elyria. It has some pretty cool concepts, and if it works like I think
it might, it's going to be awesome. Anywho, looking forward to checking things out here, and maybe making some new friends :)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 11:46:14 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2018, 04:16:06 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: