Author Topic: Hello guys  (Read 1348 times)

Offline NightCopTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • NightCop has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello guys
« on: March 15, 2019, 02:56:01 AM »
 ;) Hello everyone,

My name is Christian. I am a soldier, enjoy to play oldschoold games. Ultima online has been a game I have enjoyed over the years. I played only on free shards with "Climat" sense. Now i am back on ultimaonline.pl - free shard with same rules as on the orginal UO

in past i never use any 3th programs and script so i am completly greenhorn in this but i want to learn some

i am looking for a script for Sampire like Auto-honor monsters or some autolooter valuable items (i even dont know what is worth to pick up) or any good for this teamplate. Also looking for some mining and blacksmithing scripts.

IRL, I like to play football, fishing, white wpns and have some Hives. I got wife and children  and i am bulding a house atm.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello guys
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 05:23:15 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello guys
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 08:50:37 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: