Author Topic: Hello all~  (Read 1223 times)

Offline yjw0817Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • yjw0817 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello all~
« on: May 13, 2019, 07:08:58 PM »
Hello All~
My name is Jeongwon Youn. I am from South Korea. You can call me gana.
I have simple English skill, however, I will try to my best to explain myself.
I started playing UO about 1999 at arirang, and I enjoyed bard, warrior and mage. But, after update of Renaissance, I moved to new games ‘WOW, Eve Online’ because the new games with 3d engine more attracted me than UO. Nevertheless, I always keep in mind about UO because Ultima Series are the games I played from young. Now. I returned to UO about three month ago because of not only get bored with other games now but also realized that UO gave me something different style of fun which other games cannot give. And I am really enjoying it than before.
These days, playing game and maintain normal life is always problem, I was looking macro or script because I wanted to remove time consuming so that I can do other work. And I found easyuo and it really help. Recently my other friend also introduced me stealth UO client, Wow. It is very powerful and I like the concept. Actually my major is computer science.
I would like to get friendly with ScriptUO community, have chance to learn more about stealth and give help if I can.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 07:12:16 PM by yjw0817 »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all~
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 05:49:10 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all~
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 05:00:01 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: