Author Topic: Suit Builder  (Read 5047 times)

Offline manwincTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Suit Builder
« on: May 05, 2009, 12:30:17 AM »
Don't think it really needs debugging.... Not the Finished Product, Just wanted to see what people thought, or if anyone saw a way to improve it.

It will slow down the more adds you include. The more Pieces of armor you are using also will cause it to take longer to check through all your pieces.

It literally Takes every piece of armor it can find and tries to combine it with every other piece of armor, totalling up the stats and comparing them to the stats you specified.

This is one of my first scripts that actually Utilizes Str Commands so be gentle :)

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Mwinc suit builder2.txt
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 11:54:31 PM by manwinc »
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
Re: Suit Builder
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 11:05:40 AM »
No comments? Suggestions? Already Know of one thats faster and better? Guess i'll finish it up and post it.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 11:08:05 AM »
I'd love to get in and test this one out, suit builders have been a passion of mine.

Just no time lately...  :(
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 02:13:16 PM »
I will definetly give this a thorough test over the next couple of days.  I have religiously used CEO's Suit builder, but his is outdated, as it does not take into account the Samurai Empire or Mondain's Legacy Artifacts.

Since I also dabble in Factions, it would be nice to see that it also takes into account a seperate backpack that has the characters Faction Items that they would like to use and have a Suit built around the Faction Artifacts.

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 02:56:31 PM »
Well, right now it doesn't factor in Jewels, DCI, HCI, FC, FCR.

It was mainly Built To Fill in the Gaps, Not Build a complete suit (Which it is capable of). You have pieces you want to use. AOF, Folded Steel, Maybe some kick ass leggings, and you just need a gorget, sleeves, and gloves, to fill in. This script will find those for you.

I Will probably Incorporate in HCI and DCI, but I don't think I will ever Incorporate jewels......

There are already Six Pieces of armor..... Which already Creates ALOT of Options..... Which means it takes forever... To include jewels Into that.... My god...... *Cringes*.......
Monkeys and Typewriters!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 11:54:50 PM »
Updated, Sped it up a little.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 05:02:30 AM »
Instead of setting LPC 1000 why not set to 9999  .. which i belive is as fast as it will go.  On my pixel scanning code or anywhere i need intensive processing thats what i do.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 06:36:31 AM »
Hmm..... I thought 1000 Was as fast as it would go, didn't seem to speed up any when I put it up to 2000 lpc.... I'll give it a try.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2009, 07:20:59 AM »
You'll find the LPC is pretty much subjective to the CPU you have.  Most people these days can definitely go above 1000.

Here's a quick test to see where your LPC will top out at.  Just adjust the LPC and re-run.

Code: [Select]
set #LPC 6000
set %cnt 0
set %timer #SCNT2 + 10
while #SCNT2 < %timer
  set %cnt %cnt + 1
display ok %cnt
stop
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2009, 09:03:38 AM »
Yup, 9999 Lpc Definitely Works :), Still takes a while for it to sort through all of my armor..... Need to look up the mathematics for calculating the number of possibilities based on the number Of Things that are summed, and the the quantity of each....... if that makes any sense.....
Monkeys and Typewriters!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2009, 09:16:30 AM »
Gross, If all I am Calculating Is resists... It only Goes through 11 Pieces of armor a second..........

Definitely Going to Add A Timer With How long it will take to finish.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2009, 10:17:58 AM »
HAH!, Just improved Two of My guys Suits!
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2009, 10:22:15 AM »
HAH!, Just improved Two of My guys Suits!

NICE! Now I *really* have to get back in and play with this.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2009, 12:31:52 PM »
Sadly, all I did was swap out their Arms and Gorget :), Got some more MR, LMC, And better resists out of it.

Most of my guys run fey leggings, carapace, faction stormgrips, M&S || Spirit Totem, so All I really have to fill is the Sleeves and gorget.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Tags: