Author Topic: My Introduction - bororeh  (Read 1062 times)

Offline bororehTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • bororeh has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My Introduction - bororeh
« on: April 28, 2020, 06:36:49 AM »
Hello, everyone!!

My name is André, I'm 35, I'm from Brazil and I've been an Ultima Online player for the last 20 years or so. One of the things I enjoy the most in this beautiful game is creating EasyUO scripts and to watch them work. This brought me here: to check your libraries, test new scripts and come up with new ideas.

EDIT: I've realized that my intro's length is just about the right one to be rejected, so... I'll tell you something more:

I've played on SEVERAL servers. They were mostly Sphere Servers - my favourite emulator. I even scripted a War Shard (simple small world ment only for pvp). Even with hack and slash being the main purpose, I added some features related to the work skills, so you could mine/smith better armor, lumberjack/craft bows and staffs, things like that. Unfortunatelly, I lost all the files and, since I never had the money to put it on a proper server, I and only one friend of mine could enjoy that shard.

Besides UO, I really enjoy playing DotA 2 and miss the good old era of Diablo 2/Age of Empires 2/Warcraft.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 06:49:02 AM by bororeh »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: My Introduction - bororeh
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 08:22:04 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline bororehTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • bororeh has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2020, 09:54:21 AM »
Thank you very much :D

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2020, 09:58:50 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: