Author Topic: ScriptUO fishing Throwdown!  (Read 20034 times)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ScriptUO fishing Throwdown!
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2009, 02:01:29 PM »
I've fished up 287 MIBs so far with the autofarmer including 10 ASOSes.  Most of the time I'm watching TV while they are getting fished up.  Now that's automation!

I WILL be going all out again after ToT...I NEED that seahorse, so I am sure I am gonna be using everything at my disposal to help ;)
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2009, 01:14:51 PM »
In my quest for the Sea Horse Statuette  I  downloaded Kal In Ex's Sos Master last night to fish up my ASOS. Boy did that make things easier! I should have listened more closely and done that a long time ago.

Being the nice guy that I am I ended up dumping the chests in Luna and there was one guy elated that he could have my chests. "YOU ARE GREAT FISHERMAN!" he kept saying. That's the power of the FAF! I think I dumped close to 40 White Chests on him. 8)

So I tossed 40 White Nets today and towards the end I was getting really disgusted. It was starting to remind me of my similar experience with luck in the Twisted Weald  >:(

I think I was at 37 Nets and had only gotten 3 Artifacts..then the last 3 nets I ended up getting 2 more artifacts one of which was a Ghost Ship Anchor.
So 5 Artifacts out of 40 Nets.

But the Sea Horse Stattete still eludes me and I dwindled my supply of ASOS. I'm going to have to get back out on the open seas soon! :)

Offline Theosibo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Theosibo has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2009, 02:59:36 PM »
I just reactivated a lil over a month ago.

I landed a ghost ship anchor on my 5th fabled net.  And of the 10 or so fabled I've tossed, I get an arti almost every time.  Yeah, they suck like violet courage and blaze of death, but I almost always get something. ;)

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2009, 04:39:47 PM »
Are you wearing a luck suit by chance? I'm rate is 1-8/1-10!

And is this on an OSI shard?

Offline Theosibo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Theosibo has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2009, 05:12:05 PM »
No, my fisher doesn't wear a luck suit, my tamer does.  And yes, it's the Great Lakes OSI shard I play on.

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2009, 02:22:34 AM »
I am selling all of my ASOS on my vendor on GL :)  WEll I keep it stocked anyways, they are selling fairly consistenty at 400k per so I am happy with that price especially when I have probaby another 40 or 50 in my bankbox plus the 15 I keep on the vendor at all times for the most part.

Scrripty

« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2009, 04:01:00 AM »
So I tossed 40 White Nets today and towards the end I was getting really disgusted. It was starting to remind me of my similar experience with luck in the Twisted Weald  >:(

If it weren't for bad luck man, I'd have no UO luck at all.  I've spent probly totalling 2 weeks TOTAL since Doom came out trying to get an arty.  I never got ONE in 2 weeks.  I have never been back to that dungeon except for when there was a couple "easy" ways to solo it. :)

Tags: