Author Topic: So...EUO is back...but no one's in heartwood?!  (Read 9979 times)

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: So...EUO is back...but no one's in heartwood?!
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2009, 07:56:29 PM »
What shard you play on nobama i will stealth in an steal your stuff and keep you company.   :-\

I am the classic multiple personality disorder.  Right now, I'm in Sonoma but I'm also in Atlantic and Balhae from time to time.

:)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2009, 06:29:42 AM »
I play on sonoma also.  All your bases are belonging to me then !!

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2009, 10:55:38 AM »
I think SUO owns Sonoma

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2009, 04:01:30 PM »
Really?!  How splendid!  I wonder who we would be if we stopped using script site pseudonyms and revealed our main chars.

Not that brave, just curious.

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2009, 04:34:45 PM »
 ???Pseudonym ??? Why didn't I think of that?
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2009, 04:37:39 PM »
Really?!  How splendid!  I wonder who we would be if we stopped using script site pseudonyms and revealed our main chars.

Not that brave, just curious.

If you stop and think about it for a few, you can figure out who ST and I are ingame. We were with Ultima in the weild when you came to do the champ spawn with us.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline onlyindreams

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2009, 05:18:16 PM »
Now I'm getting really curious haha.... Should make a SUO guild. Called something like "We Make This Game Fun" with abbreviation being SUO.

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2009, 05:46:22 PM »
Now I'm getting really curious haha.... Should make a SUO guild. Called something like "We Make This Game Fun" with abbreviation being SUO.
If that ever happens arrange all of it by PM not here in the general post and be sure to not use SUO too big a red flag I'm afraid.
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

Offline onlyindreams

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2009, 12:27:26 AM »
If that ever happens arrange all of it by PM not here in the general post and be sure to not use SUO too big a red flag I'm afraid.

Probably won't happen but if it does I definitely wouldn't do SUO. Although, now I'm tempted to make a one man guild with it... If the guild would ever be made, all characters would be required to have mustaches for OMGBurger. Or was it Endless that loves the 'staches?

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2009, 05:51:18 AM »
Probably won't happen but if it does I definitely wouldn't do SUO. Although, now I'm tempted to make a one man guild with it... If the guild would ever be made, all characters would be required to have mustaches for OMGBurger. Or was it Endless that loves the 'staches?

That must be Burgers ...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2009, 10:24:14 AM »
Hahahahaha, the guild I run with on my shard is apparently getting quite the reputation for being dirty cheaters on a couple other shards. (Doesn't help that everytime someone I know see's someone scripting like a madman that they instantly ICQ me asking if I'm the one doing it)
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2009, 11:51:28 AM »
Hahahahaha, the guild I run with on my shard is apparently getting quite the reputation for being dirty cheaters on a couple other shards. (Doesn't help that everytime someone I know see's someone scripting like a madman that they instantly ICQ me asking if I'm the one doing it)

Well Are you ???   I think you probably are ???   LOL
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2009, 12:38:03 PM »
I am for doing more ingame stuff with you guys on sonoma. Atleast with those that are already on sonoma or anyone that wants to join in. If interested pm me and we will make up a list of people and see if we can get enough to start a small guild or something.  Would be nice if we could own a few of the champs spawns every once in while.  Any of you sonoma people in COP or III?

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2009, 12:41:40 PM »
I am for doing more ingame stuff with you guys on sonoma. Atleast with those that are already on sonoma or anyone that wants to join in. If interested pm me and we will make up a list of people and see if we can get enough to start a small guild or something.  Would be nice if we could own a few of the champs spawns every once in while.  Any of you sonoma people in COP or III?

You just wanna know our char names so you can Haxxor our accts!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline onlyindreams

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2009, 06:20:21 PM »

I'm not in COP or III. I've really done most of my playing on Lake Awesome, Great Lakes and Atlantic lately. What time of day do you normally play?

Tags: