0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rbghksl has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Honor
« on: January 20, 2010, 03:33:03 AM »
Just Curious if anyone has an Honor Script already in the makes?

if Not.. Just May be my next project.

Idea's will Include
Honor Monster Type once until Dead
Repeat...

Don't think there is that much more to it

Scrripty

Re: Honor
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 03:43:32 AM »
Yea, no one has written that yet.  You should do it, I'd really appreciate it. :)  I think a lot of people would appreciate you writing it. :)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 04:02:53 AM »
I think you should review the new comers information in Site Rules.

You'll see that your first post should be an introduction. That will remove your restricted status. Then you might find that a lot of these scripts have already been done.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 08:05:05 AM »
Rofl, Twinkle McNugget do you remember that script I mentioned that was such I nightmare I'd never release it to anyone? It had honor in it.

Honor, Consecrate, EO1, Rails, Looting, sending, Skinning,

Still the worlds biggest cluster Bomb, But it gathers me arrows and boura pelts Reallll nice
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Scrripty

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 08:14:58 AM »
Cerv's a killjoy. :)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 08:27:28 AM »
Rofl, Twinkle McNugget do you remember that script I mentioned that was such I nightmare I'd never release it to anyone? It had honor in it.

Honor, Consecrate, EO1, Rails, Looting, sending, Skinning,

Still the worlds biggest cluster Bomb, But it gathers me arrows and boura pelts Reallll nice
Man you talk a lot about scripts that do wonderful things for you that nobody else can have lol.

I'm just sayin'  :-\
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 08:33:32 AM »
2 Different reasons.

Army - Ridiculously overpowered and ruins the game for people who have the money for accounts and gear.
Darkblades Honor Script - WTF,  it just sent my runebook to the bank?!?!?!, How in the hell did he run all the way There!!! WHY IS HE ATTACKING HINDS!!!! GAH!!!!!!!!! What DO you mean I don't have anything to cut my wrists with?

The honor Script I intend on Releasing, but right now noone would know how to use it as everything is hardcoded, no menus, and I have to alter the script for every occasion. 

Oh yeah, when I was writing it, I forgot to label the rails.
Lets see..... Lets try Rail number 2!!!! Can't Get there.... okay...... RAIL NUMBER 3...... can't get there...... (Rail number 11) Guess I never put that rail in there.....
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Scrripty

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 08:36:32 AM »
Everyone talks about scripts they've made no one else can have.  :)  I have one NO ONE will ever have but me.  And maybe one or two select people. heh  The voice controlled dismount bot?  You want that floating around? haha

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 08:40:29 AM »
I was just ribbing Manwinc in an attempt to derail the thread, which is going spectacularly I might add ;)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2010, 08:47:43 AM »
I agree!!! Lol's Nothing like Highjacking some poor guys thread just because he can't read the Forums.

Speaking of Not being able to read. Biggest issue I ever have with my lumberjacker is people not having the correct registry files for Tile scanning. And on the front page of my miner and lumberjacker is Big Red Letters Saying if it does this, GO to this website and learn how to fix it.

People still post about it all the time, So here's my plan. I'll make a help button in my menu. When they push it options pop up naturally, and one of them will be.

Are you Teleporting around without actually doing anything?
if Yes
Can You Read?
If Yes
YOU ARE AN IDIOT
If No
Wait..... how did you answer the question????
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2010, 08:54:46 AM »
LOL I read every post on the manwinc lumberjacker. I even try to help out occasionally. I know exactly what it's like from having the heartwood quester here.

I agree, there are some scripts that are just too much. I like to try to tone them down a bit so they can be released. In some cases that can work, but others (like the army) there's really no toning it down.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2010, 08:55:27 AM »
Hehe, I like it! I wish I could set something like that up at work for calls that come in NOT from end-users (they aren't allowed to call me directly) but from Level 1 and Level 2 IT support staff that don't know WTF is going on!

I have a Help function in "XIIxOveR's Donation Suite" which, BTW, has never been released to the public. So here we are with two pieces of irony - 1) I am now talking about a script of my own that nobody else has access to in the very thread where I gave you a hard time about the same thing, and 2) I setup a Help menu function for a script that is not available to the public, I wrote myself, and that I damn well better already know how to use without the Help function!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2010, 08:58:06 AM »
HAHAHAHA, I love just adding random humor. Little Side notes in scripts. Perverted Variable names. PUtting things into the menu that only stay on it for a fraction of a second.

Please target your Container
*KILL!!!!!!!*
Please Target your container.....
*KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Hahahahahahaha
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Scrripty

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2010, 10:19:02 AM »
Like this?

Ball<- Chin

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2010, 12:26:09 PM »
HAHAHAHA SHHHHH your exposing my secret!!! I wanted to wait until I published the new miner over here!!!!!
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Tags: