0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • luv2luvlong has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Honor
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2010, 10:54:58 PM »
You adding the killing and skinning into your new miner man whore :)
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle" - Sun Tzu in reference to his five points of victory.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2010, 10:44:59 AM »
Actually No, Focus Focus Focus. Miner Mines, when you want to gather leather you gather leather.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline luv2luvlong

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2010, 11:12:05 AM »
I've said it before and i'll say it again, I just hate seeing all that hide go by while out minig, which is why I made that cobbled together thing from your miner and jebbits leather farmer. I just know it not as good as it could be, if someone who is good at scrippting as yourself was to take up the task. on a side note you really should change cave_floor in tiler to just cave as it opens up more tile to hit.  just a thought and i do luv ur work.

peace
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 11:14:33 AM by luv2luvlong »
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle" - Sun Tzu in reference to his five points of victory.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2010, 11:15:08 AM »
It is set up that way in my new One :)

if Rock in #tilename || Cave in #tilename

Set #ltargetkind 2
if Cave_floor in #tilename
set #ltargetkind 3
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline luv2luvlong

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2010, 11:39:10 AM »
sweet

makes mining dungeons possible.

and after i modify new one it will help gather spined and such while picking up a little gold and ore and other crap along the way I just know you could make it work soooo much more efficient than i have.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2010, 02:44:00 AM »
Set #ltargetkind 2
if Cave_floor in #tilename
set #ltargetkind 3
Funny, I finally did this very thing in my new miner version to address the Bucs issue. Sometimes it's the simplest things that elude me, I blame it on a microwave I had for 17 years and just got rid of as well as the mercury in my fillings.
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2010, 08:43:27 AM »
Rofl, My guy was teleporting into this cave and throwing a fit about it. I went WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, and stepped into it testing stuff.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Tags: