Author Topic: Hi Everybody!  (Read 2491 times)

Offline sozy336sTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • sozy336s has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi Everybody!
« on: January 29, 2010, 08:11:47 AM »
My account name is oopsie but I am known as Misty. I play on the Great Lakes OSI shard. I am not a long term user of easy uo, but i have picked up onto it pretty quick. I look forward to being a part of the Script UO family!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 07:22:22 PM by TrailMyx »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Everybody!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 08:21:57 AM »
Welcome, tell us a bit more about yourself..what kinds of chars do you like to play, what kinds of scripts you looking for? How long you been playing UO?
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 01:09:09 PM »
Welcome, tell us a bit more about yourself..what kinds of chars do you like to play, what kinds of scripts you looking for? How long you been playing UO?

yes yes, do tell us some more about yourself!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline sozy336sTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • sozy336s has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 06:41:19 PM »
I have been playing uo for about 10 years, with a year or 2 missed here and there. I basically play a tamer, and my crafter. I am really into my vendors I own a Luna house on the Great Lakes shard. I have not been on in a while. If  anyone needs a vendor on GL just message me. I dont charge anything im extremely wealthy. If anyone truely needs gold or imbued items, let me know. Just please dont take advantage of me. I really need a potion script to make poison potions. I would like to work up my poisoning skill. If anyone can help me with either let me know plz. For some reason i cant get scripts from the library. Anyways, eveyone have fun and long live UO, with the help of scripts :D

jesterboo

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 06:48:10 PM »
well congrats on the intro, and finding the best updated script library for uo. if your looking for a poison script look up _C2_ potion maker, it is by far the best i have seen.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2010, 03:58:04 AM »
There you go Sozy, just like that you're restriced status has been removed.

Welcome to the site!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: