Author Topic: Follow sub  (Read 8316 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Follow sub
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2010, 07:46:54 AM »
Cerv, DL the newest army menu/cs Run 2 Clients with it and select Fall back for the movement.

I *finally* got a chance to use this... awesome. Follows correctly and darn near impossible to lose the follower.

I also played with BadManiac's briefly, but was unable to work it in right away. I'll have to play with it more when I get a little time.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline BadManiac

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • BadManiac has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Follow sub
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2010, 07:51:13 PM »
Let me know if you need any more info, I'd love to see these subs used more widely. It's easily my favorite work.

It totally transformed what my scripts could do in terms of movement. No more rails, just an end coordinate and it gets there. Has never failed me so far. Well, except in caves and tunnels, but that's UO's built in pathfind function being screwey. Try Solen caves for eaxmple, produces some interesting results :)

Tags: