Author Topic: CanadianEH?!!  (Read 2797 times)

Offline VanTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Van has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
CanadianEH?!!
« on: April 10, 2010, 08:08:38 PM »
Greets from the neighbours up north depend where you live I guess. The name is Van, started playing UO back in 97 ish... on cheesy... yeah i know I know not the best server out there but hey it was the closest to my place where i got a decent ping at the time. I took a break after a couple years and came back in 2002 where my addiction got the best of me, until RL kicked in and I needed another break. Apparently I get carried away with this game. I'm coming back once again! Seeing that there has been many changes to the game would like to little help facilitating the creation of characters. I just kicked WOW and got an itch for UO all over again.

I'm usually a PVM type of person but  I do like the occasional PVP fight once in a while. Love my thief and trolling WBB. I hope to find a warm home within ScriptUO

Regards,

Van

Offline Katu

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Katu has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
Re: CanadianEH?!!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 08:20:57 PM »
Hello and welcome.

I thought its just americans, who dont know the fact, that there is other countries in the world too :)
Im from Finland and when i look to north, i see North Pole.

Just messing around with you.
Welcome to boards!

-Katu

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 08:28:29 PM »
welcome to the site.. let me get in there and lift the restricted status so u can look around more.  thx for the intro

Offline VanTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Van has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 08:34:51 PM »
Cheers! Appreciate the lift!

And if I were to look north, I would also find the North Pole. I just assumed it would be mostly american. But then again to assume makes and 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'

Offline Katu

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Katu has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 08:45:51 PM »
Cheers! Appreciate the lift!

And if I were to look north, I would also find the North Pole. I just assumed it would be mostly american. But then again to assume makes and 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'
Haha, yeah.

Offline VanTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Van has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 09:03:13 PM »
Was wondering if anyone has had any trouble with Windows 7 and SriptUO. Some reason it says ' No client found '.

Also I'm just glad there are still communities out there for scripters.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2010, 11:38:07 PM »
Well remember that ScriptUO is only meant for script development.  Although I have quite a bunch of client hooks in SUO, they are really out of date and never very functional.  If you use ScriptUO a little bit if you are a script developer, you'll definitely see its usefulness.  The syntax checker alone makes it really nice.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: