Author Topic: Hello, I am Min.  (Read 2228 times)

Offline m8243109Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • m8243109 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello, I am Min.
« on: April 13, 2010, 11:09:02 AM »
Greetings,I'm Min.I just wanna tell you about the Love Story in UO. 3 years ago a boy falled in love with his UO-Player.That's his first love.The boy think about that,find the lover in UO more easier than in fact world.This Story until now still to be continued.I hope most of the UO-player will find his/her love in UO.I live in UO,and I love UO.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, I am Min.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 11:17:34 AM »
Hmmm.....

Ok, well hopefully your story will be continued in this thread shortly so that you may actually get access to the scripts on this site. Try reading a few other intros. I have nothing against creativity but you said nothing about yourself and gave me a headache.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline m8243109Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • m8243109 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 12:53:04 PM »
Who am I,I play UO since 2000.I'm from Taiwan.There is only one shard in Taiwan.That is Formosa.I love this shard.Because in Formosa I got many friends,but not only that,also enemies ,hehe~~~
When I was newbie in UO,there is only Felucca.Those time is my happiness time in UO.Because many things for me are brand new and fascinating.Such like that,I was killed by Reaper many times.Because I just wanna get my Armors back.There is a guy.He walk through the way to that Reaper.And he found my body.He just wait there until I'm back.And He tell me "Next time you can join us.Then you will be easier to get your items back."After that he became my Guildleader.We have keep in touch until now.Even he isn't in UO anymore.Such things like that happed many times in my UO-time.
And the first time I used easyuo since 3 years ago.The first script I used,is getting items from corpse.It's useful.Since that I can't play UO without easyuo.Sometimes I will write some easy script,just like liberary donation.But it isn't complete.Then I found SUO.I think ,at this website I can let my script more better than before.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 12:58:12 PM »
There you go!  Perfect.

Welcome to the site.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 01:11:05 PM »
Thanks for the great intro :)

Welcome to SUO.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 01:34:06 PM »
Well I believe a welcome home is in order then !!

Tags: