Author Topic: Im back! :D  (Read 3265 times)

Offline NotsopearlsnomoreTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Notsopearlsnomore has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Im back! :D
« on: April 22, 2010, 10:18:31 AM »
I missed you guys... its Pearls :) Hows it going Trailmyx, C2, 12x and everyone else... Downloading the trial while im writing this, figured i'd give uo another go. Impressed with the site, grown quite a bit since i left. What has it been? 2 years? How i've been? Pretty good actually, back in school, learning for web developer, xhtml css javascript php drupal etc etc :) Wonder if i could start writing my own stuff now cos in the good ole days i only debugged and abused the ones u guys wrote hehehe... I so loved that fishing script from TM :))) Hope u guys are doing good and i'll be visiting the site again from now on :) Damn im excited lol. Never figured UO would give me this much joy already without even having the client installed!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Im back! :D
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 10:33:44 AM »
Why the heck didn't you log in with your original account?  You're still there. available, and spiffy Elite :)

Check your hotmail account to get your password back if you forgot it.  Your email is the same name it looks like.

Anyhow, great to have you back! 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 10:39:18 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 10:49:55 AM »
Lol so kewl :) Never figured i would have guessed my password :) (havent used that email for looong time)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 10:51:47 AM by Pearls »
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 10:58:31 AM »
Hey hey, welcome back Pearls! Great to see ya again!

Been a lot going on since you've been gone, a lot to read!!! ;)

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 10:59:45 AM »
Lol so kewl :) Never figured i would have guessed my password :) (havent used that email for looong time)

And now you can post in the super-sekrit section!  There's a new fishing thing in there that'll blow your mind.  Unfortunately, fishing is nearly worthless these days aside from white pearls.  :(
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 11:07:40 AM »
good to see ya back... and playing for that matter.  We need to get u to make a guy on home shard!

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2010, 11:34:22 AM »
welcome back pearls!
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2010, 12:15:55 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)

good to see ya back... and playing for that matter.  We need to get u to make a guy on home shard!

Home shard? i miss anything? hehe

XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2010, 01:14:48 PM »

Home shard? i miss anything? hehe

You have access to the SUO guild section.  There is mentioned the "home" shard.  We don't mention it publicly for obvious reasons.  But you can look through those threads.
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: