Author Topic: Another UO addict here.  (Read 2556 times)

Offline stalk512Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • stalk512 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Another UO addict here.
« on: May 30, 2010, 09:18:48 PM »
Hello, i've just recently returned to UO and I think I was registered for this site a long time ago but I can not remember my e-mail/user for the site. So I made a new one and would like to thank everyone in advance for anything that I download or use. I do not know how to write a script myself yet but am looking forward to learning more about it. Anyways i'm Justin and look forward to browsing through the hard work here.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Another UO addict here.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 10:16:08 PM »
Hi Justin and Welcome back to SUO! 8)

If you do a search for members you might find your old username, that might be worth a try.  If I recall correctly it has the dates of when people registered/joined SUO so that might help jar your memory of username/password.

Other options is making a new one which you already did but if you remember there are some forum rules about members introduction in order to gain access and have restriction removed.

I'm guessing that in order to get restriction status lifted the powers that be want you to tell us a little more about yourself and why you love UO so much.

Again Welcome back! :)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 06:51:17 AM »
Thanks for the info.

Well I have played UO for about 4-5 years now. I took a long break to play WoW which sucked because in the end it didn't give me a satisfied feeling like UO has given me. I have recently returned about two and a half months ago and have been heavily playing since. My wife and I both play this game together and have enjoyed it for many years together.

Post Merge: May 31, 2010, 07:21:39 AM
Hrmm i've seemed to leave out a few pieces of info... sorry about that.

I'm Justin, 27 years old. I'm married to my wonderful Wife Diane who also plays UO.

We actually met on the game  :o.

We have two kids, i'm currently working on a network admin/desktop support degree. In my spare time I enjoy playing UO more then anything as it's a much better choice of activity then going out every night to a bar or something, lol. If I had to pick a favorite character it would have to be my new provo/disc mystic mage. I love this game very much and I hope to browse through the hard work that everyone has put into making this game just that much easier. And hopefully one day I can learn to contribute myself.

Hope to see you all around more often,

Justin
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 07:21:39 AM by stalk512 »

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 08:27:03 AM »
Welcome to the site and have a hack at the search button there is a ton of usefull information here to be read.

Offline Noobie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Noobie has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 08:30:54 AM »
Welcome to the site! what shards do you play on?

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 08:33:56 AM »
welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 10:05:00 AM »
I play on Napa Valley right now. I have played on Atlantic before and Great Lakes. But i'm in love with napa because of how quiet it is right now.

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 02:24:42 PM »
I play on Napa Valley right now. I have played on Atlantic before and Great Lakes. But i'm in love with napa because of how quiet it is right now.

Guess I need to bust out my thief and steal from unsuspecting spawners

Tags: