Author Topic: Hello SUO!  (Read 2468 times)

Offline jvu316Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jvu316 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello SUO!
« on: July 22, 2010, 08:38:47 PM »
Hello! Well, i am pretty new with this introduction thing.... So, here goes! I've been playing UO ever since i was 8, i am currently 19 years old. And boy, has the game changed! I play on the Sonoma server, and people know me by "Andy" even though it isn't my real life name. [I got my name off the movie "Chuckie", well i was 8 afterall. =] I was well known back in the gimping days, [when you used to be able to precast spells and do specials] I   because i wrecked havoc. Two of my favorite gimping templates back in the day was the 4/6 chiv holy light spammer dser char and the nerve strike, deathstrike hiryu tamer with evasion and potions, and probably my most infamous template a Reflect physical damage suit, necro dexxor, with 110% EP [before the cap], with ds and my godly war axe that everyone drooled over..  I don't really play a mage, because i like running people down and watching them QQ. Up to date, i play the common cookie cutter fencer/archer, a lumberjacker/archer, a tamer/archer [all kill, no skill], and a 800 skillpoint Deathstrike fencer, which is probably my favorite character [Yay for replicicas and imbuing, which made it possible].

Well, i hope this introduction wasn't too lame! And i hope to see you guys around!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hello SUO!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 08:42:06 PM »
now that wasn't so bad.  and it didn't take days to get approved.   :P
Now go get that script!... my potion maker I believe.

I hope you find a lot of things that are helpful here.  Don't be afraid to post more.

You are unrestricted

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 09:11:52 PM »
Definitely an UN-lame intro!  welcome.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 04:54:37 AM »
Welcome to the site please place a seats and tray tables in th eupright position and feel free to abuse the search button.  Thank you for flying Air SUO.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 04:54:49 AM »
Welcome to SUO!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline jvu316Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jvu316 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 02:40:03 PM »
Thanks guys. =]

jesterboo