Author Topic: Intro - Lisa - from greatl lakes  (Read 2074 times)

Offline lisaandmikeTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lisaandmike has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intro - Lisa - from greatl lakes
« on: July 24, 2010, 04:42:36 AM »
Hello SUO,

My name is Veronica from GL and I have been playing UO off and on for years now. My favorite template to play is a tamer mage and I have two crafters with every crafting skill.  I have used EUO for years now and just found this site, which looks like a more complete library than the EUO site.

Scrripty

Re: Intro - Lisa - from greatl lakes
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 07:55:37 AM »
I wouldnt say more complete but definately a different brand of script.  Welcome!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 08:14:12 AM »
PLease take some time to read some of the sample intros in the new member intor section.  this will give yo a better idea of what we are looking for in intros and speed up you approval.  thx

jesterboo

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 08:44:48 AM »
veronica from GL. What guild u in. I actually just transferred from GL to Chessy.

Offline Rheeanna

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Rheeanna has no influence.
  • It's all good
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2010, 12:20:00 PM »
Hi Veronica.  I'm in love with UO Crafting and this website as well.  *hands her a bear*   

Hats off to those who love raising the taming skill.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2010, 12:51:50 PM »
Welcome but might want to check out this here

Offline lisaandmikeTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lisaandmike has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2010, 02:21:51 PM »
Well, I do not know what else you all woudl like to know but after reading some of the other intro's, i have the following to say.  I am a mother of 3 children, 9,12,14 and have been playing UO off and on since my oldest was a baby.  I played for a while when it was nothing but Fel rule set, took some time off, came back to tram ruleset, took some time off, came back to the Luna stuff, took some time off, and just came back last week with this new gargoyle stuff.  I have always enjoyed the game and while most of my play is crafting, I enjoy my mage tamer for PVM.  I do not PVP.  I am a stay at home mom still but started going back to school for nursing and I love the experience of that as well.

Tags: