0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • animexpert has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hiya
« on: July 29, 2010, 09:39:49 AM »
Hi guys, been playing UO off and on for the past 7 years or so. Was playing WoW recently but got bored and decided to head back to Ultima. As you can tell by my user name I like anime and manga, and consider myself knowledgeable about it. I'm 21 years old, 22 on August 11, and live in Pennsylvania. I've played so many MMO's I've lost track of them all.

I can speak a little German but probably not enough to have a comprehensive conversation with someone, especially not if they're a native speaker. Been looking to start learning some Japanese but been too lazy/busy to do that.

Usually a Mage in mmo's of any kind, but have been interested in making a dexxer this time around in Ultima.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hiya
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 03:39:37 PM »
Welcome to the site and check out our  search wizard just press the search button and watch its magic.

Offline Rheeanna

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Rheeanna has no influence.
  • It's all good
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hiya
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 05:33:43 PM »
hiya back.   Sounds like my story, only i'm MUCH older than you :)

Tags: