Author Topic: Watch out, SUO newbie driving through  (Read 1496 times)

Offline kudTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • kud has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Watch out, SUO newbie driving through
« on: August 05, 2010, 12:56:16 AM »
Hey SUO!

Man, it's been what feels like decades since I have played UO. I started out on Great Lakes back in '98 with what eventually turned into a Mage/Macer. Had great times on that shard and clearly remember all the PK'ing I used to do back in the day. Last time I actively played UO was on the IPY shard before it was shut down. Lately, I've been having this sort of itch to come back and check out UO once again. I'm currently playing on a free shard to get my feet wet again, but plan to come back to retail here shortly if all goes well.

So far it has been a blast and I can't believe how much fun I am having again. I've been trying to get all my old buddies back into playing and have managed to herd a few over to the shard I am on right now. Hopefully I can get everyone to stick around long enough to cause some havoc once again somewhere.

Anyways, thanks for the website and all the time that the entire community has put into it! It's been great reading up about a lot of information on retail from these forums. I still can't believe how much has changed since the last time I played retail.

Cya in the game soon. ;)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Watch out, SUO newbie driving through
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 02:23:18 AM »
Thanks for the intro kud, restricted status lifted.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: