Author Topic: What do i do  (Read 1557 times)

Offline Ribber31rTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Ribber31r has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
What do i do
« on: August 06, 2010, 08:33:31 PM »
I posted back several days agon on july 29th and i have not gotten aproved and no response as to what i need to do....

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
Re: What do i do
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 11:01:57 PM »
I believe your Restricted status has now been lifted. If it has not, just be patient and TM, or one of the Mods will get to it as soon as they can! You posted a great intro so I doubt anyone would keep you restricted!

Welcome to ScriptUO!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: What do i do
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 06:31:29 AM »
You are un-restricted so you have access to all the normal places on this site. Welcome to the site.

Tags: