Author Topic: Greetings SUO!  (Read 1368 times)

Offline viledeedsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • viledeeds has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings SUO!
« on: August 10, 2010, 07:56:42 AM »
Hail, and well met.

My name is Vile Deeds, and I have been playing MMO's for 12 years now.  I started out back in 98' on the Great Lakes shard.  At the time, it was truly one of the most unique and enjoyable experiences I've had the opportunity to take part of.  Lots of my fondest memories all stemmed from UO, and it's hard not to at least think about it at least once a day. My next love affair was with Everquest, where I played a halfling druid on Solusek Ro named Mullwin. While, Everquest was certainly no slouch of a game itself.  I could never quite achieve the feeling that Ultima Online had bestowed upon me.  

To be honest, I'm not sure why I ever stopped playing UO.  I would proudly stand here today, knowing that I had stayed loyal, and that I had never missed one month of payment in those 12 years - and had veteran rewards stacked higher than the eye could see.  But that is not the case...

Those feelings of first setting foot upon Britania are nearly indescribable, and WILL stick with me the rest of my life. The feeling of magic and mystique, that this is the only place in the world you want to be. That, is the FEELING I live for.....Fantasy Heaven.

Ultimately, I'd like to come back and experience and relive those FEELINGS all over again.

Sincerly, Vile Deeds
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 08:19:16 AM by viledeeds »

Tags: