Author Topic: Hi I'm new here  (Read 2957 times)

Offline Pop RockTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Pop Rock has no influence.
  • Respect: +12
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Hi I'm new here
« on: August 12, 2010, 06:30:00 PM »
Hi, I'm Pop Rock, I've been playing UO since I was nine and I'm now 14, so I've been playing UO for about 5 years now. I play on a freeshard called Redemption. I love UO and I play it anytime I can :D I'm currently trying to learn to write scripts, but that is SO hard from the tutorials from easy uo, anyone know where I can learn in english, if you know what I mean? lol

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hi I'm new here
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 01:29:29 AM »
we have a pretty good tutorial here on the site. gotta look through it though...

Offline Rheeanna

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Rheeanna has no influence.
  • It's all good
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 03:09:45 AM »
hi Pop Rock.   cute name

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 05:29:51 AM »
Hi, I'm Pop Rock, I've been playing UO since I was nine and I'm now 14, so I've been playing UO for about 5 years now. I play on a freeshard called Redemption. I love UO and I play it anytime I can :D I'm currently trying to learn to write scripts, but that is SO hard from the tutorials from easy uo, anyone know where I can learn in english, if you know what I mean? lol
Hiya Pop Rock,

Glad to see you made it to the site. Give us a little more detail about yourself - where you're from perhaps, what kind of templates you like to play, favorite TV show, sports you're involved with; I don't know, just something of substance! We like to see people put a little bit more effort into their intro before we give them full access to the effort we put into the site ;)

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 07:53:10 AM »
Well I'm from this little town called Wills Point, TX, it's about a hour east of Dallas, TX. I just recently found out that I love PvP using a dexxer template >:) I love hitting ppl hard and fast damage wise >:) I love to kill ppl in UO, it gives me satsifaction to know that I killed someone who killed me LOL! Anyways I play tennis and I love beating the crap out of ppl when they make me mad :) My favorite color is either blue or blood red :D I have two best friends, Megan and Kelsey; Kelsey and I are so close that we just tell ppl that we are brother and sister :) I used to play basketball but that got boring when I got benched about two minutes after I finnnally get put in, so I play tennnis now. I use EUOX for looting, training, healing, etc. As I said before I am currently trying to learn to script, but that is really hard to do for some reason, I can make razor macros easilly just wish that it was like scripts lol.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 08:32:11 AM »
Now THAT is much better :) Looke like someone beat me to un-restricting you.

What's your tennis rating? I'm addicted to tennis even more that to UO!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 09:01:00 AM »
Well I'm only a freshman in highschool so this Saterday we are having a tournament to see what place we get in the ladder. Wish me luck! lol

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2010, 10:09:51 AM »
Well I'm only a freshman in highschool so this Saterday we are having a tournament to see what place we get in the ladder. Wish me luck! lol

Good luck with the tournament.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline boKsu

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • boKsu has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile