« on: August 19, 2010, 03:48:52 PM »
Most know me as graham on la been play uo for 12 years thanks for haveing me

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 04:48:38 PM »
Most know me as graham on la been play uo for 12 years thanks for haveing me

Keep going, not even close to enough of an intro Graham.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 04:53:39 PM »
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline rockeywvuTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • rockeywvu has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 09:21:56 AM »
ok boys ill put it this way i play with most of you and your friends i dont like to post much because of my spelling but Cerveza and c2 and scriptiy all know me i built the guild uwf on the atl shard the largest guild in the game im not the gm of the dfa guild on la i play orgian napa and atl i was a di in the army dont know what more u need to know of me but thats more then enuff .

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 09:27:51 AM »
Lol. Whats with the attitude?  :'(

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 10:03:23 AM »
ok boys ill put it this way i play with most of you and your friends i dont like to post much because of my spelling but Cerveza and c2 and scriptiy all know me i built the guild uwf on the atl shard the largest guild in the game im not the gm of the dfa guild on la i play orgian napa and atl i was a di in the army dont know what more u need to know of me but thats more then enuff .
You sound agitated but the intro policy is more than clearly outlined. The effort of putting together a reasonable introduction pales in comparison to the effort involved with the scripts and other content here. This isn't to be a pain in the ass, it's to weed out people that just want to have everything handed to them.

There may be people here that know you but that doesn't preclude you from the rules of the forum. Thanks for at least taking a moment and posting the updated intro.

Welcome to SUO.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 10:06:01 AM »
Im guessing he is German.... or at least somewhere in that direction of the world from the USA.  He possibly may not know english very well, and therefore seems to have an attitude when he very well may not. A lot of Germans come off as krass and almost obnoxious when they are trying to type in english.  I think maybe its because of the differences in the languages...... or perhaps just a lot of Germans that I have seen are azzholes! lol.  

Or maybe he really does speak english well and really did have an attitude..... if that is actually the case maybe we should chunk him back into the restricted status until he learns to deal with that anger problem a little better and can present a better introduction, meeting more of the requirements and without the attitude.

JaF
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 10:09:38 AM by JustAnotherFace »
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 11:45:35 AM »
Why is it that all of C2's buddies are grumpy?  Must have something to do with C2.  LOL!  (jk) Anyhow, welcome to the site.  We'll try to not harass you too much.  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 11:49:26 AM »
Why is it that all of C2's buddies are grumpy?  Must have something to do with C2.  LOL!  (jk) Anyhow, welcome to the site.  We'll try to not harass you too much.  ;)

Hey now... not all of them are. 

Welcome to the site man.  Sorry for the hazing but we don't give free passes at all here.  I had to do an intro and I am one of the site scripters and friends with the admin.  Glad you can access updates at will now!   :D

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2010, 11:53:09 AM »
Hey now... not all of them are. 

:p :p :p
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2010, 11:55:24 AM »
I think we all get grumpier as we get older or is it the younger generation aggrivates us more :)  or is that the same thing :)

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2010, 11:57:56 AM »
I think we all get grumpier as we get older or is it the younger generation aggrivates us more :)  or is that the same thing :)

There's some truth there, man!  The younger generation drives me nuts!  (need Cerveza right now with a "Get off mah lawn!")  lol
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2010, 11:59:12 AM »
ROFLMFAO !!!

Tags: