0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • So_Baked_420 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi!
« on: August 22, 2010, 02:32:18 AM »
hello everyone, SO_baked here aka Sour Diesel, another returning uo player, i just cant seem to part way with this wicked game   :D
I'm a 21 years old male from Canada ehh, been playing uo for 9 years, left uo right befor ML, and just couldnt resist trying out Stygian Abyss  ;D
Im a novice scripter getting better day by day thanks to amazing site such as SUO, I want to give special Thanks to Founder, staff & community for creating maintaning and contributing to this awesome site.
Im currently playing on Lake Superior and sometimes on Atlantic and Great Lakes so hollar at Sour Diesel!!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hi!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 07:02:02 PM »
Welcome.  Not a big fan of the sentiment behind your screen name, but welcome all the same.

Offline Ozzy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ozzy has no influence.
  • My Boys
  • Respect: +4
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 02:46:40 PM »
Welcome  to SUO!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 02:48:08 PM »
Welcome Sour to the site.  Nice to see you around again Ozzy.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 02:48:50 PM »
I played with a lot of Canadian Players in the past and have good memories.  Welcome to the site.

Offline Ozzy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ozzy has no influence.
  • My Boys
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 02:53:40 PM »
yeah thanks buddy in the middle of a rl move and gettin married in oct so wedding crap im tryin to dodge as well

Tags: