Author Topic: Auto Honor and Attack  (Read 70992 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Auto Honor and Attack
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2012, 02:39:58 AM »
Thanks for confirming that SlackBladder!
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Mixie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mixie has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2012, 11:36:17 AM »
Got it to work together with the autolooter. Works great and smooth! Much spawn does make it difficult.
Now i have to find a way to get rails going for fully afk.

Offline Omnibare

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnibare has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2012, 08:33:45 PM »
I've got this setup on an OSI farming Troglodytes. For the sake of simplicity I created a separate script to maintain EOO. It kills a little slower than I would manually due to waiting for claw to loot, but otherwise it's great. I will probably add confidence to my EOO script as well because when it stop to loot a bit of bad luck could end in a death. (maybe)

Either way, thanks a lot, this is short and sweet.

Edit: Oh yeah, this script doesn't kill innocent puppies and kittens, which makes up for being slightly slower than manual control. I did edit the script to chase down enemies after 10 seconds rather than 20. That makes it stable enough that I don't need to worry about confidence.

Thanks again.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 08:57:51 PM by Omnibare »

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2012, 06:31:35 AM »
NP, glad you find it useful.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Omnibare

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnibare has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2012, 06:53:20 AM »
Last night/this morning I did my best to go through and put this script on crack. The results were quite good, but I'm hoping for some help ironing out the kinks.

The first thing I did was implement EOO, and Confidence. In order to preserve mana in combat, EOO is only applied between mobs. Health is tested in and out of the combat loop, and if below 80 health, confidence is cast. There is probably a more appropriate way of making this percentage based rather than a static health number. The code I used to add EOO and Confidence was taken directly from these boards, I take no credit for that effort.

I also applied mana checks to EOO, LS, and Confidence. EOO and LS will only be cast if I have greater than 14 mana. This ensures that I always have mana for confidence if I need it. Confidence also has a mana check of 7, but that's just to avoid spamming the skill when I don't have mana to cast it. Again the numbers assigned to the mana checks are relevant to my own gear, and would not be suitable for most people. For public use they would need to be set to the default mana cost of each spell, or consider lower mana cost on the users suit.

I reduced the wait time between honoring a target, and attacking it. When I play manually I do this with a single macro, so this change just mimics that behavior.

By far, the most significant change I made was to ensure that while looting I continue to honor and attack new targets. This allowed me to keep up with the absurd spawn rate of troglodytes. I then established a new variable to keep track of whether or not I needed to chase a fleeing mob or not. If you did not move, then there is never a need to pause killing while you loot. Both can be done at the same time. If I had chased a fleeing mob, then the script pauses attacking long enough to loot and then walk back to my starting location.  At least that's the intent. It does stop to let me loot, but I can't seem to make it return to the starting location reliably while there are more enemies around. It will instead continue to engage any new spawns from its current location, and only return when there is nothing left to kill. This of course could lead to you chasing enemies until you were no longer even near your intended stationary zone. This is a critical flaw, and I would appreciate any insight available.

Newho, I've been up for about 22 hours now, so I'm going to get some sleep. I attached my modifications of the script, but that's mostly for the sake of feedback. It does kill significantly faster than the default script, but there are risks involved, and it may not be tuned appropriately to your character.

Use at your own risk and thanks for any feedback.

Offline grrrls

• Activity:
    0%
  • grrrls has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2012, 03:17:31 PM »
Last night/this morning I did my best to go through and put this script on crack. The results were quite good, but I'm hoping for some help ironing out the kinks.

The first thing I did was implement EOO, and Confidence. In order to preserve mana in combat, EOO is only applied between mobs. Health is tested in and out of the combat loop, and if below 80 health, confidence is cast. There is probably a more appropriate way of making this percentage based rather than a static health number. The code I used to add EOO and Confidence was taken directly from these boards, I take no credit for that effort.

I also applied mana checks to EOO, LS, and Confidence. EOO and LS will only be cast if I have greater than 14 mana. This ensures that I always have mana for confidence if I need it. Confidence also has a mana check of 7, but that's just to avoid spamming the skill when I don't have mana to cast it. Again the numbers assigned to the mana checks are relevant to my own gear, and would not be suitable for most people. For public use they would need to be set to the default mana cost of each spell, or consider lower mana cost on the users suit.

I reduced the wait time between honoring a target, and attacking it. When I play manually I do this with a single macro, so this change just mimics that behavior.

By far, the most significant change I made was to ensure that while looting I continue to honor and attack new targets. This allowed me to keep up with the absurd spawn rate of troglodytes. I then established a new variable to keep track of whether or not I needed to chase a fleeing mob or not. If you did not move, then there is never a need to pause killing while you loot. Both can be done at the same time. If I had chased a fleeing mob, then the script pauses attacking long enough to loot and then walk back to my starting location.  At least that's the intent. It does stop to let me loot, but I can't seem to make it return to the starting location reliably while there are more enemies around. It will instead continue to engage any new spawns from its current location, and only return when there is nothing left to kill. This of course could lead to you chasing enemies until you were no longer even near your intended stationary zone. This is a critical flaw, and I would appreciate any insight available.

Newho, I've been up for about 22 hours now, so I'm going to get some sleep. I attached my modifications of the script, but that's mostly for the sake of feedback. It does kill significantly faster than the default script, but there are risks involved, and it may not be tuned appropriately to your character.

Use at your own risk and thanks for any feedback.

Where did you attach your updates, Omnibare?

Offline LordAmitlu

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • LordAmitlu has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2012, 11:14:43 AM »
How would I change the script to attack the sphynx to train my greater dragon?

; Adjust these for your preference
set %monsters FD_HI_ ; _________
set %timeout 25 ; app. time in seconds between kills
set %mana_consecrate 15

I don't think there is an ID for the sphynx... Just checked easyuo ID page.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 11:28:37 AM by LordAmitlu »

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2013, 03:56:31 PM »
Have to say that I had completely forgotten how easy this script can make dungeon farming.  Just fired it up after quite a long while, still awesome! 

Thanks much Cerveza.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2013, 04:13:34 AM »
How would I change the script to attack the sphynx to train my greater dragon?

; Adjust these for your preference
set %monsters FD_HI_ ; _________
set %timeout 25 ; app. time in seconds between kills
set %mana_consecrate 15

I don't think there is an ID for the sphynx... Just checked easyuo ID page.

Everything has an ID.  Use a skinning knife on the sphinx and then look at what the #ltargetid value is.  And #findtype.  Or search up any one of a dozen item ID finders.

Offline Chops

• Activity:
    0%
  • Chops has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2014, 03:00:23 AM »
This great script used to work, now after I set it up and it says to click the button when I am ready, I click the button and nothing happens.
Any idea what could be the issue? Merry Xmas by the way!

Edit- Found out what was the problem, the newest euo client doesn't work so well with it, I went back to  247 version
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 03:08:44 AM by Chops »

Offline BabysittingDingo

• Activity:
    0%
  • BabysittingDingo has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2015, 04:32:58 PM »
was wondering if anyone could explain why it wont pathfind? or run lightning strike appropriately, do i need to set some things in the script before taking off? I start it off, locate the lightning strike icon, all that Jazz and i press the hotkey to begin the script and Boom, i'm thrown into a perpetual loop of it casting enemy of one too many times, doesn't follow the target, i've got it Honoring the target tho that seems to be the most effective thing.

i play on alexandria if that helps explain something

also trying to put a bag of sending loop in there for gold, any help is greatly appreciated!

Offline ZigZagZebra

• Activity:
    0%
  • ZigZagZebra has no influence.
  • Respect: +12
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2015, 06:28:18 PM »
was wondering if anyone could explain why it wont pathfind? or run lightning strike appropriately, do i need to set some things in the script before taking off? I start it off, locate the lightning strike icon, all that Jazz and i press the hotkey to begin the script and Boom, i'm thrown into a perpetual loop of it casting enemy of one too many times, doesn't follow the target, i've got it Honoring the target tho that seems to be the most effective thing.

i play on alexandria if that helps explain something

also trying to put a bag of sending loop in there for gold, any help is greatly appreciated!

I don't run on Alexandria, but the lightning strike fires by a compare pixel in this script. This is basically looking to see if the lightning strike icon has changed and will fire dependent on that. If you don't setup the lightning strike icon properly, or if the icon doesn't change to red like it does on OSI you could have issues.

Just my $0.2

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
  • madatu has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2015, 11:36:16 AM »
i am attempting to modify this a little to use armor ignore, i changed it to event macro 35. everything seems of but it targets the Armor Ignore button too much spamming i need more mana. i changed a few waits and that didnt help.

sub exec_LS
  cmppix 1 f
    {
    event macro 35
    wait 5
    }

what do you think i should modify to slow it down a little. i would appreciate any advice any one have.

Offline ZigZagZebra

• Activity:
    0%
  • ZigZagZebra has no influence.
  • Respect: +12
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2015, 02:08:47 PM »
i am attempting to modify this a little to use armor ignore, i changed it to event macro 35. everything seems of but it targets the Armor Ignore button too much spamming i need more mana. i changed a few waits and that didnt help.

sub exec_LS
  cmppix 1 f
    {
    event macro 35
    wait 5
    }

what do you think i should modify to slow it down a little. i would appreciate any advice any one have.

since LS is easy to chain and specials are not due to the increased mana cost, I would replace with
Code: [Select]
sub exec_LS
if #mana >= 30
{
 cmppix 1 f
    {
    event macro 35
    wait 5
    }
}
If this were a larger script, I would say for performance sake, place the if #mana >= 30 block before every gosub exec_LS call, that way the script doesn't have to iterate to the exec_LS sub everytime if it doesn't have to. The code snippet above is just for modularity's sake.

may behoove you to replace sub exec_LS with sub exec_AI and change where its called in the script. Its good form to name appropriately :)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 04:10:55 PM by ZigZagZebra »

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
  • madatu has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2015, 04:16:27 PM »
thanks you for that. i was going to change the exec when i got it correct