Author Topic: Hello to all  (Read 3082 times)

Offline pena7791Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • pena7791 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello to all
« on: October 05, 2010, 08:48:20 AM »
Hello all, I am a new user wishing to introduce myself. I have been playing UO off and on since Dec of 1999. I started out as a lumberjack in an attempt to make some gold and found that to take longer than expected. After the first few hours I was "PK"ed which was a puzzling experience. I said "hi" and was replied with a "hello" and a ~ looking thing shooting towards me and saw spell words of "Cor Por". I died and had no idea that insta-res was not a good thing to use. We have all been that stupid noob in the beginning. I then made a mage and decided to dabble in reg sales. I was working along side with "Valeria" on Chesapeake supplying bulk regs to all players, operating out of a 7X7 vendor shop located behind Empath Abbey. Reg sales provided a larger amount of gold than lumber jacking so thats where I made my mark. I bought a house on Ice Isle and the PKing began on all noobs running through ice thinking it was a nifty place to be. My first big score was a black dye tub and a full ranger suit. I am getting back into UO after a layoff and find everyone uses scrpits to aid in playing. We all know scripting is a part of UO and will most likely not go away. I play on napa as Lucifer most of the time as my tamer mage. I have lost the touch of PvP since the hackers and huge gold duping scandal a few years ago which keeps me mostly PvM at the present time. I am hoping to enjoy UO again as I did in the past. Any questions, comments or help is always welcome.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello to all
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 09:13:06 AM »
Nice intro.  Thank you for the time you put into it. We always enjoy a good read and as always check out our search button it is awesome and easy to use.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 09:30:54 AM »
Welcome Pena, thanks for the entertaining intro :D

I'm still that newb after 8 years of playing LOL.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline pena7791Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • pena7791 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 11:33:02 AM »
yeah some of us never lose noob status.. But that's ok, it makes the game fun and interesting. At least my PK incident was quickly followed by my scam incident and I got those out of the way early.

Tags: Intro