Author Topic: Hi Everyone!  (Read 3058 times)

Offline dyno114104Topic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • dyno114104 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi Everyone!
« on: February 15, 2011, 08:44:16 PM »
Hi, long time user first time downloader, basically i use a freeshard server and I am looking to speed up some of the more mundain tasks, you know, the farming of sorts. I do not plan on afking anything but just to speed up the general boring gameplay...(its not all boring but some can be.)what else do i need to do to start downloading? (i am wicked new here)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 04:40:24 AM »
Hi, long time user first time downloader, basically i use a freeshard server and I am looking to speed up some of the more mundain tasks, you know, the farming of sorts. I do not plan on afking anything but just to speed up the general boring gameplay...(its not all boring but some can be.)what else do i need to do to start downloading? (i am wicked new here)

Well, you could try making your intro a little more worth reading...what free shard do you play, what kinds of chars do you like to pla? how long you been playing? Try reading some of the stickied intros first, to get an idea what we are looking for in an intro...then try posting again.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 06:58:44 AM »
You need to tell us much much more about yourself before we welcome you.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 12:53:43 PM »
take a peek at the intros that are sticky'd to the top of the new member intro section

Tags: new member