Author Topic: Hey hows it going  (Read 2045 times)

Offline DarkfallplayerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Darkfallplayer has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey hows it going
« on: April 28, 2011, 09:27:26 AM »
hey hows it going guys.

i just got back from a long time playing darkfall wondering how uo is going
i played alot post aos and then became kind of bored of the game played darkfall and now decided to come back
i mostly play european shards but have dabbled into the american servers, but i have to admit the 1st server i did play was atlantic.
but after i was given free run on the account i went straight to europa (me and my brother shared the same p.c.
 and uo account what was kind of funny). i joined one of the best pvp guilds on europa named AI if anyone is fimilar
with the europa pvp scene now could they let me know who the still plays and such?

and if anyone is up for any champs spawns or maybe some other sorts of pvm on europa please let me know...
i mostly play a necro mage,i do have a sampire in the making, also a pvm tamer disco (not sure how useful they are any more)

Hope you guys have a good day

« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 09:39:19 AM by Darkfallplayer »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hey hows it going
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 10:29:19 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 01:04:11 PM »
emoclew
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 02:07:49 PM »
welcome

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 07:33:14 PM »
WMLCOEE

Tags: