Author Topic: Strange Englishmen  (Read 3630 times)

Offline CanukerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Strange Englishmen
« on: July 18, 2011, 05:59:04 AM »
A bright young Scottish lad named Shamus had the opportunity to go to university in London. So he packed his bags and said good-bye to his mother and left the highlands for the big city.

After the first week his mother called to see how her boy was holding up.

"I love it here Mother," Shamus told her, "but these English students are the oddest people ever! The boy who lives in the dormitory room next to me bangs his head against the wall until midnight every night. And the boy in the room above me stomps around until midnight every night. And the boy right below me blasts his stereo until midnight every night."

"Why don't you complain to the Dean of students?" asks his mother.

"Well, it doesn't bother me much," answers Shamus. "I'm usually up until that time quietly practicing my bagpipes anyway."
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Strange Englishmen
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 06:16:45 AM »
hehehehehehehe

Offline cutter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • cutter has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 01:39:09 AM »
The funny Story is my brother plays the Bag pipes, However his neighbors are nice to him, in order to prevent such an event. LOL

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 11:47:44 AM »
I think id probley just got bag and put dog *bleep* in it and put it in front of his door and lit it on fire when he started playing those bag pipes and knocked on the door

Tags: