Author Topic: [OUO] Get Gumps via Hotkeys  (Read 12204 times)

Offline Crome969Topic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
[OUO] Get Gumps via Hotkeys
« on: August 09, 2011, 04:00:38 AM »

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Gimme Gumps! - GumpScanner for OpenUO.lua

Offline camotbik

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • camotbik has no influence.
  • Hello! I'm a UO addict.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: [OUO] Get Gumps via Hotkeys
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 04:09:41 AM »
Oh I really like this one! TY Chrome.
What you witness -- is whatver..
uogamers hybrid.

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 10:18:26 AM »
I have always had trouble targeting players in the past... I suppose this would help a great deal. :)

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 10:20:07 AM »
I have always had trouble targeting players in the past... I suppose this would help a great deal. :)
Was Camotbiks Idea, after some trys i saw in the Documentation in oeuo and saw it exist a direct command, i just created some Space to use it easy.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 06:24:56 AM »
Nice i did something like this in EUO ... of course being EUO it was infinitely more complex and less reliable and slow... this shows off nicely the new commands and potential power of OpenEUO
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 06:54:14 AM »
Nice i did something like this in EUO ... of course being EUO it was infinitely more complex and less reliable and slow... this shows off nicely the new commands and potential power of OpenEUO
Iam Glad u like it..

Crome

Offline enrod

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • enrod has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2012, 02:49:02 PM »
I can't even begin to explain how badly I want this to work. I keep getting an error

"...ma Online\Gimme Gumps! - GumpScanner  for OpenUO.lua:12: could not open file".

Granted I'm new at this OpenEUO, but i'm optimistic about its capabilities after seeing this script. Anyway you can help explain further if I need more files, etc, on how to make this run. Does OpenEUO need to be in the same folder as razor like EUO is? That is my current logic, and i'm not having any luck with it :P. I tried downloading a few different library type files with .lua and using the dofile() command, also with no luck. Any help would be GREALY appreciated :)

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2012, 07:38:09 AM »
I can't even begin to explain how badly I want this to work. I keep getting an error

"...ma Online\Gimme Gumps! - GumpScanner  for OpenUO.lua:12: could not open file".

Granted I'm new at this OpenEUO, but i'm optimistic about its capabilities after seeing this script. Anyway you can help explain further if I need more files, etc, on how to make this run. Does OpenEUO need to be in the same folder as razor like EUO is? That is my current logic, and i'm not having any luck with it :P. I tried downloading a few different library type files with .lua and using the dofile() command, also with no luck. Any help would be GREALY appreciated :)
I would suggest you do following :

Code: Select All | Copy To Clipboard

dofile(getinstalldir().."Library/Init.lua")

replace this line with your dofile to access to Kal in Ex finditem.lua
I would suggest you download this file:
http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43949
then it should work..
But i cant give a special warranty about that it works like when i released.. since months i didnt touched any lua scripts

Offline enrod

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • enrod has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2012, 08:27:58 AM »
That worked for me actually. Now my only concern is figuring out the different player types to make this work for me when fighting off those pesky orders :)

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2012, 10:53:07 PM »
That worked for me actually. Now my only concern is figuring out the different player types to make this work for me when fighting off those pesky orders :)
400,401,666,667 should be _Humand and Gargoyle.. Elfs maybe someone else know..

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2013, 08:33:09 AM »
Script move to approved library
Thank you for your submission.

If you feel the script is in the wrong section please send me a pm.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: