Author Topic: Just Curious  (Read 4680 times)

Offline ChopsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Chops has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Just Curious
« on: March 21, 2012, 02:04:30 AM »
Out of curiosity, in what freeshards have you guys been playing?

I have accounts in Demise (play very little), hybrid (play very little due to lack of people to play with etc) and uodreams (play a bit more)
I have also tried uosecondage for a bit...
Played for a long time in Alexandria, but the Staff and lack of playerbase made me stop playing...
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 02:06:30 AM by Chops »

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Just Curious
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 07:21:52 AM »
My UO Experience goes by following:
Vetus-Mundus (German Freeshard) Some excellent content, but a little bit overpowered + i had some personal trouble with one Admin(no Accounts anymore)
-ABCUO (eng. pvp shard) Good shard for pvp, exception is no skillcap in sum but the staff is not bad (Accounts decayed)
-UODreams (italian shard) They looking like good peoples but i wasnt getting addicted like i thought (Account exist since 20 Days)
-Raistlins World (english Shard) Having Accounts there since 2006, staff is awesome and friendly, playerbase running between 20 and 100 in phases. Many Custom content and some cloned content from Lexia (ITS,Fishing). The Shard i actual Play
- UOLegends(spanish) UO-SA Clone people there are totaly egoism or dont understand any word in english. Staff is pretty hard to talk and rules are a little bit stupid (No Trade in luna, Participitation of Event without the right skills end in jail, Donation taking 1 week until you get and they are pretty expensive, Skilling needs too long[20 hours from 50 to 100 Magery])Account since December 2011 but dont play anymore

There are many more not longer existing shards i played. If i would need to vote i would say currently Raistlins World is one of the best shard in my list. The staff is friendly and experienced. Scripting afk is allowed in some ways(Bodding\skilling, Ressource Gathering in felucca) and one of the owner is an old moderator of easyuo(Tecmo if someone remind).
Content they have is a mix of SA\ML + Custom stuff like pvp champs,Custom Perless added and lot of more.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 10:11:12 AM »
I would gladly play in Raistlin's world, I know it well, tried it for a bit after I left Alexia.
Just have two problems with it:
- The ping sucks for me, I am playing from Europe, and the lag even for an American server is just not something I can ignore.
- Too low player base, it's almost like you are playing alone...

But besides that, the staff, custom loot etc are really good, yea!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 10:12:58 AM »
I would gladly play in Raistlin's world, I know it well, tried it for a bit after I left Alexia.
Just have two problems with it:
- The ping sucks for me, I am playing from Europe, and the lag even for an American server is just not something I can ignore.
- Too low player base, it's almost like you are playing alone...

But besides that, the staff, custom loot etc are really good, yea!

From where are u from?
I connect from Germany with 32MB\s Cable Internet.. Players are currently 50+ when i login.It all depends on the player themself.. if they dont bring more buddys or speak about how would the world know?

Offline Cstalker

• Google Slut
  • ScriptUO Beta Tester
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Cstalker has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 12:53:33 PM »
Of Course, I play Alexandria. I am kinda bias to it. I agree we need A lot more players on, but what about the staff do you not like? You can be brutal, I can take it. I really want to know so we can fix this problem.
Thanks

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 04:03:31 PM »
I am from Portugal, have a 20 megs cable connection, what's your average ping?

Cstalker, I have nothing against you, on the contrary, I remember you but as a player, dunno if you are now staff or not.
What I had against in those times was mainly ceo... anyway this was a long time ago, dunno if things have changed now.

Offline Cstalker

• Google Slut
  • ScriptUO Beta Tester
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Cstalker has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 06:07:52 PM »
yep, I am a wanabe Gm now. Mostly I think of myself as the Customer Support GM as i am the sucks when it comes to codeing. Some day i will learn, but life gets in the way too much.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2012, 02:40:37 AM »
Good news for the alexia players, I wish you good luck :)

Tags: