Author Topic: Script to count mil checks, and their value.  (Read 8632 times)

Offline alonzo104Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • alonzo104 has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Script to count mil checks, and their value.
« on: January 17, 2013, 02:17:55 PM »
I'm looking for a script to count how many checks, and the total value of said checks.   I know there used to be one, but I can't seem to find it for the life of me.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
Re: Script to count mil checks, and their value.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 02:25:40 PM »
 i know I have code for it someplace...  in one of my librarys probably.... Dont have time right now to look for it...

for a basic count checks just do  (i rember you must have no other deed types in the open containors.. and carnt remember what the checktype is.

Code: [Select]
finditem <checktype> C_
display ok number of checks = #findcnt

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 01:43:04 AM »
I'm looking for a script to count how many checks, and the total value of said checks.   I know there used to be one, but I can't seem to find it for the life of me.
If you are not afraid using stealth i show you a sample at home;)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 09:42:48 AM »
i think it got resolved in teh shoutbox by the suggestion of using the house placement tool, which gives your total bank balance (checks and coins)
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 10:33:26 AM »
i think it got resolved in teh shoutbox by the suggestion of using the house placement tool, which gives your total bank balance (checks and coins)
Only works when in bank , tell me how you count in house?:)

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Nellie has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 11:48:36 AM »
You can use a House placement tool anywhere, so if its on your person you can double click it and select one of the buttons, on that page it will tell you how much cash you have in your bank.

Nel

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2013, 02:11:36 PM »
You can use a House placement tool anywhere, so if its on your person you can double click it and select one of the buttons, on that page it will tell you how much cash you have in your bank.

Nel
That were not what i were talking about...

Situation 1 : You have Gold in bank -> HPT anywhere
Situation 2 : Checks in House , Beetle , Bags or whatever .. HPT not working for those..

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Nellie has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2013, 02:25:07 PM »
Ahhh i see, all my GP on either Vendor or Bank, so easy to see :)

Nel.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2013, 07:21:39 PM »
I've never had enough gold to worry about counting it all...must be nice!

I'm sure Ultima has figured out how to count his billions efficiently...ask him!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2013, 07:53:04 PM »
Billions you store on vendors.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline alonzo104Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • alonzo104 has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2013, 01:21:55 AM »
Yea more for house transfers and such, where 100's of mill on are in a trade window. 

But the reason I was looking was I was brokering a castle sale, and I was in possession on hundreds upon hundreds of mills, and I didn't want to have to hover over each damn check to see if it was 1,000,000. 
Which I ended up having to do.  Was only shorted 840k.  Not bad!  Although, someone should make a script to count the checks, and their value in all open bags.  It'd be an awesome late (or early, depending how you look at it) birthday gift.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2013, 07:21:05 AM »
i have the code for it and have done it already  (codes in my bank library file)... ill cut it into a seperate script in a moment...

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2013, 07:34:08 AM »
and that quick its done (its good to have code librarys)... http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=10813.0
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 07:43:15 AM by Endless Night »

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2013, 08:30:32 AM »
and that quick its done (its good to have code librarys)... http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=10813.0

Its just good to have abunch of great guys around to learn from  :)

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2013, 09:26:34 AM »
so, there was this guy walking around dropping a bag on people, showing them like 10 checks, and closing it.  Then asking them to guess the amount.  If they got it right, they got the bag.

I wrote a script to do that.. then he quit doing it :(  I was so sad.  I almost got like a free 5 mil.  He dropped it on one of my characters.  I only had time to inspect 2 checks and both were 1 mil.  So I guess 10 mil and was wrong.  lol.   Then I wrote the script and logged into another character.  No go.  Now only if I had saved it.  Looks like EN has got ya covered though.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Tags: