Author Topic: Masteries  (Read 2269 times)

Offline gimletTopic starter

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Masteries
« on: October 14, 2015, 07:04:48 AM »
OK - with the new masteries (a lot of new spells) I was wondering how to script them while waiting for Cheffe to add them to the event macro list.

Any thoughts?

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Masteries
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 07:29:26 AM »
Bard masteries were in the 15 700-706 range, so probably start above those?
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Masteries
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 01:12:21 PM »
OK - with the new masteries (a lot of new spells) I was wondering how to script them while waiting for Cheffe to add them to the event macro list.

Any thoughts?

Cheffe  does not add new macros,  the macros are already thier we just have to discover the magic code......   I added alot of the macros to the EUO wiki when ML came out I discovered the values using this code snippet: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=2454.msg21463#msg21463

boy ow boy their is a tonn
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 01:53:44 PM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: