Author Topic: What's happening in the game right now? Anything?  (Read 5473 times)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: What's happening in the game right now? Anything?
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2013, 03:36:51 PM »
Does it give you coordinates anywhere? Or is it still just the image of the Area on the T-Map. Honestly I've never done a t-map in my life.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2013, 09:54:19 AM »
Does it give you coordinates anywhere? Or is it still just the image of the Area on the T-Map. Honestly I've never done a t-map in my life.

TMaps don't give coordinates, just a big X on a map and you have to figure out exactly where it is. If you decode a map but don't dig it up, it will reset to tattered after 30 days and you can try your luck again. This comes in handy when the chest is knee deep in spawn. The locations are supposedly random. I haven't been to the same spot twice and I mark each location on Cartographer. So far, no way to have runebooks to exact locations though Chessy came up with a unique set of Treasure Map Rune books to make it somewhat easier. http://uo2.stratics.com/shard-pages/chesapeake-shard-directory/csd-treasure-maps

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2013, 10:15:03 AM »
Davies locker is good for this. While it does not give you exact coordinates it will get you in the general area.
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2013, 12:32:24 PM »
*pokes UO*

Is it still breathing?

Tags: