Author Topic: New Player Arc  (Read 2691 times)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
New Player Arc
« on: September 16, 2013, 04:02:25 PM »
Anyone got the new Golden Fishing Rod?I know TM is dying to get his hands on one of these rare boys.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: New Player Arc
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 04:16:48 PM »
Indeed I'm interested in that!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 06:09:57 PM »
How does one secure this item?

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 08:24:06 PM »
I call MacGuffin.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 09:12:54 PM »
Can the process be scripted to get them?

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2013, 04:23:40 AM »
You can get this item by speaking to Hepler Paulson "The Salvage Master". He is in front of the Sons of the Sea in trinsic but only on the Trammel side? I do not know why it is only trammel? Get the quest from him. Buy lots of salvage Anchors (they weigh 25 stones each). Get on a boat and enter Deep Water. Once in deep water open the plank and walk out on the plank unless you plan to fight with magery or a distance weapon. Now toss a Anchor and wait for the monsters to come up. Sometimes you get a single water ele, but you can get up to three monsters at a time(Leviaton, water elemental, sea serpent). Each time you drop and anchor you get a chance at a special (sunken ship planks, Golden Rod, ???)

I believe this part would be easy to script C2.

There is also more to the ARC. I just have not had time to do the rest yet.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2013, 12:24:04 PM »
Gave it try today, bought 500 hooks, loaded them onto my orc boat hull and sailed out nonstop dropping them. Didn't have to kill ANYTHING. after about 10 mins.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2013, 12:31:20 PM »
Gave it try today, bought 500 hooks, loaded them onto my orc boat hull and sailed out nonstop dropping them. Didn't have to kill ANYTHING. after about 10 mins.
Sounds pretty damn scriptable to me...
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline dxrom

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2013, 12:38:18 PM »
Very scriptable. I just got another one.. So far I've gotten one every batch of 125 hooks.

Basically my method so far has been, just throw them out as fast as I can. Using Assist UO macros for this.

Code: [Select]
usetype! 0x14f7 'any' 'whatever container holding hooks'
waitfortarget 250
targettilerelative 'self' 5 false

I have that macroed to a hotkey... You could even do something like target relative (which I'll try in a few mins.WORKS, Updated.) to throw it for you...

Now to deal with the speedhacking monsters chasing your boat... You only need to target and attack them for them to stop and slow down... For this I was using another Assist UO macro.

Code: [Select]
getenemy 'enemy' 'criminal' 'gray' 'nearest'
attack 'enemy'

That's about it.. No need to kill ANYTHING, just troll for your golden fishing poles :>
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 12:52:41 PM by dxrom »

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

Offline dxrom

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2013, 12:56:52 PM »
Also it helps if you turn in the planks you get to the salvage master, that way you dont fish up anymore.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

Tags: