Author Topic: Refinement Amalgamator in an empty bag?  (Read 36969 times)

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Refinement Amalgamator in an empty bag?
« on: October 21, 2013, 04:57:48 AM »
Ok, weird one for me, wondering if anyone knows wth...

I have bags that seem to be empty when opened but that are showing items (e.g. "2/125 Items"). I threw together an inventory routine and it shows that I have 2 "Refinement Amalgamator" item ID's in the bag. Also, I have many other bags with only x number of items in the bag but showing 1 more item count - e.g. all of the 16th Anniversary Bags show only the horse, the plant deed, and a handwritten note but that there are 4/125 items in the bag. Of course running the inventory on the bag shows these three items plus a "Refinement Amalgamator".

So, WTF is a Refinement Amalgamator and why the Hell can't I see them??

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Refinement Amalgamator in an empty bag?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 06:50:26 AM »
It sounds like you missed an update somewhere?   The forth item that was in the gift bags was a silver plate that possible has the same id as a refinement almagator. The process of refinement lets you take from one area and give to another but you need resources to do this and these resources are the refinement alamagators.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 09:23:50 AM »
The  Refinement Amalgamator is a clean up reward and allows taking a lower refinement combining a few 2-5 to get a higher value refinement. Refinements swap as Mass said defense chance increase for greater physical. fire cold or etc resistance. Allows 75, 75, 75, 75, 75 instead of all 70's

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 10:18:47 AM »
Interesting, my script actually reads the value of #PROPERTY which lists that item as a Refinement Amalgamator.

Either way, not seeing it on both my laptop and PC and both are updated to the current client. I guess I'll try running the updater with the "check all files" (or whatever) option checked.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 12:57:08 PM »
Interesting, my script actually reads the value of #PROPERTY which lists that item as a Refinement Amalgamator.

Either way, not seeing it on both my laptop and PC and both are updated to the current client. I guess I'll try running the updater with the "check all files" (or whatever) option checked.

Back up all your macros and desktop before you check all files!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2013, 02:35:18 AM »
Well that seemed to have done the trick! Everything showing fine now. Didn't need to back up any files.

Now, I wonder if you can use these silver trays as Refinement Amalgamator's.

X

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2013, 04:20:43 AM »
Well that seemed to have done the trick! Everything showing fine now. Didn't need to back up any files.

Now, I wonder if you can use these silver trays as Refinement Amalgamator's.

X

That could be one of the bugs that I was hearing about?

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2013, 04:10:02 PM »
i have to same issue 12x so im going to try check all files as well.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: