Author Topic: spawn time for a level 8 artifact  (Read 3399 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
spawn time for a level 8 artifact
« on: June 04, 2009, 02:53:51 PM »
so the time is roughly 8 days for it to start having a respawn chance but how long after those eight days does it typically go?  By this i mean is the spawn range really 8-10 days?

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: spawn time for a level 8 artifact
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 02:59:05 PM »
Yes, 8 days to the minute.  However, there's the server down time you have to take into consideration.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 04:20:39 PM »
Yes, 8 days to the minute.  However, there's the server down time you have to take into consideration.

but how long can it take once that 8 day to the minute time.  it doesnt spawn perfectly at 8 days each time.  there  is  awindow of time it usually spawns in once that 8 day wait passes.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 05:11:11 PM »
It all depends on server downtime really.  Since it's 8 days exactly, you just have to go back an decide how much more time to add due to that extra time.  You can convince yourself of this by timing items that spawn every 30 minutes (skull candle).  You can set your watch by it.  Well, at least you used to be able to.  It's been a while since I played with my doom looter, but I actually have a sub that computes the next spawn time to the day/hour.
Come play RIFT with me!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 05:39:48 PM »
It all depends on server downtime really.  Since it's 8 days exactly, you just have to go back an decide how much more time to add due to that extra time.  You can convince yourself of this by timing items that spawn every 30 minutes (skull candle).  You can set your watch by it.  Well, at least you used to be able to.  It's been a while since I played with my doom looter, but I actually have a sub that computes the next spawn time to the day/hour.

so u are saying it spawns perfectly 8 days time everytime counting server down times. 

The candle for example it elidgable to respawn after 1hr and 30 mins i think but could also spawn 1:45.  Titans hammer is like 32 days but can avg 32-45 days or something,  if what you say is true i probably missed it last night.

I thought there was a window for each rare to respawn.  so after say the 8 days and server time figured in then there was a random window for it to spawn withing.  higher arti longer window.  level one candle basicall had two times.  every 1:30 or every 1:45 .  so it had a 15 min windowwhich was rally just a window of one 15 minute spawn window

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 05:49:23 PM »
I'd say the window is the added time needed for server down.  That tends to be like 15 minutes/day.  My original tests showed the time to be pretty close to accurate.  However, the higher the artifact rating, the more added time will be necessary.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2009, 05:59:32 PM »
i've heard that there is a 30% + or - respawn time to keep ppl guessing.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2009, 06:11:49 PM »
Well they certainly may have changed it, but for lower level items, I found they spawned exactly on time.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2009, 07:14:46 PM »
If you see some variation in the respawn time you have to take in to consideration that the item could have set up on the shelves a little longer before someone came along to finally steal it.

Tags: