Author Topic: I just had a thought about being teleported by trick or treating  (Read 5936 times)

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: I just had a thought about being teleported by trick or treating
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2009, 07:19:06 PM »
Has anyone tried trick or treating in a no-teleport zone?  I'm thinking Oaks in Trammel, the interior of the weald, places like that...

:)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2009, 07:20:04 PM »
Oh snap! nice idea.

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2009, 07:20:53 PM »
Blind squirrel finds a nut.  Assuming it works, that is.

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2009, 07:39:50 PM »
Has anyone tried trick or treating in a no-teleport zone?  I'm thinking Oaks in Trammel, the interior of the weald, places like that...

I have tried in several no-teleport zones, although I did not try either of those two.... it gives you an error that you can not cast a spell in this area when you try to use the deed for the herald.  That was one of the first things I tried to try to avoid the teleporting.  Wish it worked :(

I tried inside the elf city, inside a fel dungeon, faction base, etc.

JaF
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 07:42:47 PM by JustAnotherFace »
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2009, 07:49:01 PM »
What if you use the deed outside the elf city, walk through the portal, then trick or treat....rinse, repeat?

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2009, 05:45:58 AM »
how about using it on a board tile with a no teleport zone...  and stepping across the boarder and back again as needed.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2009, 05:50:19 AM »
how about using it on a board tile with a no teleport zone...  and stepping across the boarder and back again as needed.

ATM I do not know what u are refering to.  need more info on board tiles.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2009, 06:31:42 AM »
i meant a border tile.. between a no-telport guard zone and a non-guard zone.

(sry bad spelling)
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2009, 03:42:20 PM »
i meant a border tile.. between a no-telport guard zone and a non-guard zone.

(sry bad spelling)

This is actually a better idea than mine about useing the Yew/Heartwood boundary.  Less to code, less to go wrong.

Tags: